Chapter 11

Made this edit as well. Not that great but getting better- doesn't have much to do with the chapter, please enjoy this chapter

Charlie's POV

I couldn't help but kiss him back. It was soft and warm, nothing like I could explain, his lips felt like they belong on mine as they mould together. I know it sounds clique to say but I can't Deny the truth, I Have fallen for a boy I bearly know and I'm kissing him but it feels magical. He pulls away but it's way to soon.

"I- uh sorry" harry stumbles out. His lips are a little swollen from us kissing

"It's fine, no need to apologise" I smile. I'm happy way to happy that he kissed me.

"No there is a need to apologise I just kissed you and we hardly know each other"

"Harry it's fine I kissed you back" I state

"Can we just forget that this kiss happened?" He asks.

I look at him and I felt my heart shatter. Of course the kiss we just shared was an in the moment kiss and probably meant nothing to him.

"Forget it? Harry we just kissed" I say trying to not sound as upset and angry as I am.

"It doesn't matter the kiss was nothing it was just in the moment"

I nod my head. For sure I am disappointed, annoyed, angry but mostly sad, he said it meant nothing when it meant things to me. I should have known it harry styles can't have feelings for someone like me especially after knowing them for a short period of time. I just thought maybe he felt something for me even if it was little but it was obviously nothing.

"Why do you look so angry and sad?" He questioned

"Why do you care? Apparently I'm nothing to you"

"What? Charlie your over reacting" he states. Ok maybe I am over reacting but this has just made me so angry and upset.

"Harry you kissed me!"

"Are we still going on about this. I said I was sorry and it meant nothing"

"That's the thing your sorry! It meant nothing to you when it meant everything to me. No body ever cares and everything that happens to me always ends up to be nothing. I don't wanna be nothing I want to be someone's!"

Harry was about to Interrupt but I kept going everything coming out.

"But everyone leaves when I think things are good they leave just like my dad died. My mum and brother left me and they think I have it all together and I'm the happy girl that I was before but I'm not cause I have no one! No one is there for me when I fall, I have my best friend but after a while she will leave"

Taking a quick breath I continue sobbing

"now there is you and your going to leave me as well. But who am I kidding harry styles won't fall for someone like me especially after 6 and a half hours. And as soon as we arrive in New York you will leave and forget about me and I will continue to mean nothing" I cry out. I'm in tears this is the second time I have cried since my father passed and both times in front of harry.

everyone is looking at us. But I can't help it everything just comes out all at once. Everything I have been keeping In floods out of me and I can't handle it anymore.

"They leave, everyone important to me leaves" I say tears streaming down and falling to the ground .

Harry walks closer to me, bends down and presses a soft kiss to my lips

"I won't leave" he whispers "I said it was nothing but I didn't mean it I thought you wouldn't like me like that and it would ruin our friendship. I am so sorry and I will never forget about you you're to important." He continues his lips pressed close to my ear. "I won't leave" and he repeats it and some time during him saying it I start to believe him.

Harry won't leave.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment and vote- one press of a button

Thanks Larrybumb

xx