Chapter 16

I've never flown business class before so to say this is luxurious is an understatement. I haven't flown much but the time I have I was always behind the blue certain that separates business from economy. Maybe that is why I hate to fly cause I have never experienced this before.

"You look shocked"

"I am, look at this it's not like economy"

Harry laughs "I know"

"Of course you do harry you probably only ever fly business"

"Yeah used to fly business but before that I always flew economy"

I nod my head "shouldn't you be flying in a private jet?" I say dumbfound still shocked but hoe classy this is.

"Yeah but since I was sick and didn't fly with everyone else I had to fly business"

"Ahh so this is your punishment for being sick"

Harry laughs again "It wasn't my fault and when I was better they said that they had no private jet planes left which I think is total bullshit but they said I had to go by a public plane and honestly I don't care" he says

"Anyway Charlie, I thought you will be terrified and not like this"

"Me too but I am either A acting like this as a result of my fear or B because I feel like I'm not In a plane" I laugh before the an announcement is made out of the speaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome aboard Boeing 777 Im your captain, names john. we are ready for take off but first please watch the safety instructions in front of you" the man announces

Harry and I go quiet while the safety producer is on. All this making me feel scared

"Now I'm terrified" I whisper to harry

He just smiles and says cockily "if your scared you can always hang onto me for protection" Harry whispers

"I'll rather not" I remark

The video is now done and I feel the plane move.

"Cabin crew ready for take off" I hear then feel the plane going fast and before I know it I'm grilling onto the plane chair, chewing on gum so my ears don't block and have my eyes screwed shut.

Once we are fully up I'm the air and the seatbelt sign turns off I finally feel better to be able to talk.

"I thought gum meant to work for keeping your ears unblocked" I say annoyed

All harry does In reply is laugh and shake his head.

"You could have held onto me" he is still going on about this.

"Hmmm no" I say

"Well I know a way I can change your mind" I hear harry suggest

And before I know it he has taken his seat belt off, faces me and crashes his lips onto mine. I follow along with the kiss, missing the way his lips felt on mine and how they move so well together. I feel him bite my bottom lip gently as I part my lips open and feel his tongue wonder around my mouth.

Soon Harry parts away, out of breath but I still want to continue.

"Hmm your a good kisser" I say still in my daze and not registering what I am saying.

"Am I now?" He states cockily.

I shouldn't have said anything, but I did and now regret it as I know I have boost his ego.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I say rolling my eyes and harry smirks at me.

"You know what else I'm good at" he suggests seductively

I groan "omg harry just stop"

"Oh babe I can make you groan out my name"

"Horny boy are you now" you laugh with him.

"Yeah well it's not my fault"

"Ok well I think me saying your a good kisser boost your ego a lot" I'm still laughing and have forgotten about the fact I'm miles into the air on a plane.

"Well I hope no one saw us" I state

Harry's still sitting in front of me and leans forward, looking to the right. Before saying

"There is a rare chance for them to see us considering there is a small wall thingy blocking the top part of the seat." He says with a low chuckle.

"Right, I kinda forgot since I've never flown business before"

"Anyways so how you feeling?" He asks

"Right now? I'm feeling just great" I smile knowing harry was the reason for this smile and all my worries have left because of him. And I know for sure I am in deep.

-------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed!

Please comment and vote

Thanks Larrybumb

xx