chapter 1

Chapter one

Sara only Sara neither front nor back sur name I have. I have been living past 19 yrs in shimla. I'm an orphanage girl. I don't know who are my parents. I live in St. Mary homeage.i finished my graduation in fine arts, I love interior designing. I am doing online score for interior designing.

  Today his my 19th birthday day, maybe I don't know, but this day I came here in this orphanage. Sister Mary says I was abandoned infront of church gate, in Rainy day. I am happy with what I have, how I am going. I feel Refresh when I am with my Anuty, (sister Mary older sister) now she is in Venice for church training.

    She always says I am a special child, where ever I go I make that surrounding environment cheerful and entertain. I make everyone around me happy. Everyone ask how my face looks smile always. May be I got from my parents (whom they are I don't know)  remember a smile is a beautiful way to shine, I keep smiling because how hard to lead a life without family, no-one to care to support you, when u are in a low deep rooted it on me.

I am strong will power women I always have a habit of forgiving others, how cruel are they towards me, I just forgive them, no-one his there to you, and living in a orphanage it gives a sympathetic feeling towards you people surrounding around you ..our orphanage is run by donation',charty  funds. There are 56 children and 6 girl s are living here. Our head is mother superior 'Maria million '

   Though I grown up in Christian Church orphanage, I fellow Hindu religion. Sister Mary said, when I was found in front of church gate. I was tied with red colour thread with the symbol of goddess Durga.durga maa  vill dupatta was wrapped around me. They never forced me to convert into their religion, they allowed me fellow my religion because reason I don't know. (I have to ask them reason)
Last night I studied late night my online exam are coming next week for arts and commerce.

When the moment I opened my eyes, my heart started to race like a bull and I felt so nervous because I don't know what going to happen today. Sister Mary said to me, come to her room in the morning. She have to discuss some important matter to me, I just forgot it. I have to rush there, I stood up from my bed and walked into the wash room after  finishing off my morning routine and I came out and dressed in yellow colour sulfate kameez tired Mu hair in to pony after getting ready I went towards sister Mary room.

Sister Mary is in her office room, doing orphanage work, I was in front of her door, she saw me a smile appeared in her face, Sara come my child you are late, I asked for come early Hmm Ahh  ,,,......hmm
Sara face became pale, sister Mary just last night I wake up till late night to study, I morning I woke up a little bit late. I am sorry  very sorry, sister, please accept my apology. Said Sara. My child I know how you work hard for your studies  till here you reached with your dedication towards your studies, I appreciate it, from your first standard to till your graduation you work hard to get scholarship I am very proud of you my child. You are a blessing to everyone of us here. Said sister Mary

Come sit in chair Sara, said sister Mary. Sara face lighten up. Sara when is going to finish your online exams?. Asked her, hmm sister Mary next week hmm OK, how is ur preparation are going? She asked I am doing well sister Mary Sara answered her. She smiled.

Sara may I know about your ambition in your life after completing of your studies, you want to do job and want to become an independent woman. Everyone thinks like that, Sara my child when l First time I took you in my arms in front of church gate you become my God given child, I loved you you are blessing to me when you called me maa, I felt my life completed you become a woman now, you are in age of marriage stage I want you to get married now as soon as possible said sister Mary. Sara face became dumpford  it was shocking feeling to her she don't know why sister Mary suggesting marriage proposal to her. Sister Mary, me marriage, how it is possible?. Why can't possible Sara ask sister Mary. Sister who will marry a orphan girl that too me, you know about my insecurity. How I feel nervous around new people .  men I know about you and ur insecurity my child what ever I do for your well-being Sara. I have a suitable match for you, once you finish your exams I want to proceed with marriage things.

Sister Mary I am just 19years, I don't know about this marriage things,, I never spoke with a men in my life. Not even seen them by closer, I brought up here, studied in girls school and college. Everyone are girls, nuns, women I really don't know how to communicate with them. I'm feeling nervous,,
       Hmm
Sister Mary said, my child Sara I know about it, Sara you are naive, innocent and very forgiving person, everything you think with your heart,with this maid set you can't survive in this cruel world, I can't always with you. I have my own responsibilities are, Sara you're my responsibility, I want you to agree to this marriage Sara I think you have faith on me,, suddenly Sara spoke with my life ""sister Mary with out you I don't know how can I survived here. I trust with my life sister.. Sara said.

Sister Mary said my child I know how precious to us, Sara I am leaving to Venice for fellowship of Mary immuclate. I don't know when I will comeback. I don't want to leave you alone here that why I took the decision of getting married to you as soon as possible. To my luck you got a good marriage proposal for you. What you think about it, let me know Sara. Don't need to give your answer  now  ,think about it and take desicion ,you have one week whatever maybe your decision iwill be with you. Don't take more stress to you my child said sister Mary.

Sister Mary I will let you know to you. I said and came out of room.....

First chapter of my book. Please let me know your views by commenting, like and share....... And finally please add book to your library....