chapter 6

Sara Prepared coffee placed in a tray', she went to living room where Sameer laying on the sofa and watching T. V News Channel, He was immersed in watching news , Sara shyly called him ji. coffee is ready and give to him. Sara took her cup and sat on sofa opposite to sareer.

Sara coffee taste is delicious , but I refer coffee without mill k and Spoon of sugar spoon of boost on it. It will be heavan in taste. I like that kind of coffee. So, please next time you prepare mind it. it will be good if you try on it said Sameer

Sara Thought" He had weired carvings". She just nod to him

I have weired carving Sara, what are you thinking is right, said Sameer

Sara eye's became big with surprise thinking how he got to know about her mind throught.

Don't be shock sara I can understand what you are thinking, he said with Little bit annoyingly to her.
Sara and Sameer in the balcony placing hands on the Railing, seeing the lake view and full moonrays falling on the water creating a beautiful view to them. Fresh air brezzing making Sara hair are waveing on her face making her to pull them on her ear back, Sammer took sara hand and kissed her
knuckles and scooped her in his arms, Sara his blushing Sameer kissed hor temples checks.nose and eyes. his wet kisses on her face making butterflys  in hor Stomach her legs are becoming week Sameer started kissing her neck leaving hickey there, Both are their. in there world of Passion, suddenly there was a noise came from outside realising they are in balcany, Sameer took sarain his corms like a bridal style and took her to their bedroom.

Sara and Sameer both are standing opposite to each other, due to shy feeling Sara turned a round and placed her plams on her face, started blushing and her face became red like tomato, Sameer hugged her from backside removed hor hair from neck, twirl his hand on nor waist started kissing on her back neck, shoulder blades, rubbbing his front side on her back, making her feel his menhood...........!!!

Sara if you blush like this and ran away from me, how I Make. love to you, Hm......you are making me horney, I want to do so many things to you on our bed, This is most important day of our life, this is the firstday of our marriage day of our life, I want to make memorble for both of us said Sameer and turned her around him, removing her plams from her face, Sara eyes are closed, he kissed her on both of eyes, Sara open your eyes and see me, said Sameer his eyes are landed on her duck shaped lips, . with his thumb he rubbed sides on her lips,Sara kept her hands on his chest, he took her face in his hands placed his lips on her lips, slowly started kissing her sucking her lips and shoved his toungin her mouth, he kissing her like his.life depend on her on the other hand sara feeling butterfiles Started dancing on her stomach making her legs week, after kissing her heart out off, placed head on her shoulder.

Sameer remove dori of her dress, slowly started kissing on her body with wet kisses, his hands are rouming on her body squeesing her nipples waist.and stomach her dress has been fallen down, due to sudden lose of contract of her dress she feels chill freezeness on her body.instantly covers her breast with both hands Sameer kiss on her forehead scoop her in his arms like a bridle Style move towards their kingsize bed.

Sameer removes his dress one by one seeing directly in eye to eye contact with Sara, Due to shyness she closes hereyes with her hands and says
Sameer please.......
Please for what sara, ask sameer
. That your removing your clothes in front of me, making me shy, uncomfortable said Sara
After today onwards we will be seeing each other very offenly Sara, you better to habituate to this. Sameer said with smirk on his face.
Sara turned other side and covered her with  comforter . Sameer Joined her on the bed and side hugged her. He started sucking her body and kissing her whole, Sara closed her yes and lost in pleasure, her body is aching for something which is she don't know, she unconsiously asking please......ple.....ahh....ahh.....

He kissed on her cheast, started sucking her nipples and kept her hands. above her head,' He his top on her body is pressing her body arosing both of them making their surroundings heat at the moment. She is loving his touches and goosebumps are coming on her body.

Sameer moved down to her legs, he smelled her panty, Smelled  her wetness, parted her thighs, with a jerk started attacking on her private Part. Making her surprise sucking her wetness, taking her full hole in his mouth squeezing them, tounge fucking them Sara would not take this pleasure started moaning so loudly, taking Sameer name.

Their room filled with her loud moaning and groaning. She fitted the bed sheet for the pleasure She is feeling. He fasten his tounge movement in her vegina. Soon she came with her first orgasm .she felt like some water leaking from her pussy.

Sameer eyes is filled with lust for her body to explore, his every inch of body nurves are poping out from his body.inhelling her sweet secent crushed his lips on her again making her taste her own flavour. Sara can fell his lenght on her tights,. which are creating weird kind of goosebumps and wild butterfiles in her stomach, she tightly hugged Sameer placing her hand around his neck, They both are rubbing each other soul to one another to make them as one..

Sara I want you now, I want you inside you lI want to feel you, I want to claim you as mine, Let's make it wonderful and memorable day to us. He said huskly to Sara, she started blushing like a ocean of sea waves, high to low she nods shyly.

  He holds his lenght and rubbing infront of her, showing his large and enormous lenght, Sara can feel the heat of his body, he slowly touches her private Part with his lenght Due to his touches she makes noises, which make him more arousal and his lenght is aching for her to claim and fuck her rough and wildly to satisify his male hormones.

    Sara can feel his lenght between her legs, which is slowly moving inside her making her  break her verginty and making her women and a wife to his husband in all t terms...........

  They both are seeing each other eyes, becoming as one, with a hard Jerk he entered her inside making his way I. Sara is feeling immerce Pain inside her burning sensation like someone Stabbed her with hard rod. She is feeling his lenght as rod, which is inside her pussy. Tears are falling from her eyes, Sameer kissed her eyes and said. The Pain will go and you will feel me inside you. he started kissing and pounding his lenght inside her deeply and roughly. Sara is feeling both pleasure and Pain at onces

  Sameer his feeling like he his in heaven he tightly holds her and fastly and furiously pounding her. Both are moaning and their breaths are ecoching   in the room, with loud bang Sameer came inside her and rested his head on her shoulder.

  Sara this is most beautiful night in my life and you are my everything Sara, promise you I will be always with you said Sameer and again started sucking her neck. again sara can feel his lenght came live, she can feel it regain his hard form Sweat is droping from both of us body due to their lovemaking. he again pounding her in and out for sometime meanwhile Sara his fisting his hair and moaning loudly. After sometime he again cum inside her. Sara really tired. Sameer Please leave me, I am feeling tired and sleepy, she said he kissed her lips covered them with blanket hugging her from waist both are slept.

First step of Marriage started in their lifes 

Please add to ur libery .. comment on the his chappy it will motivate to right fastly ....lots of love ur maya