❤️chapter 10❤️

Chapter 10

Sara woke up early in the morning when she heard a faint  breathing on her ear Sammer is sleeping with her cruddling. last night memory came to her how she asking him to please her,A shy smile formed on her face,  Sammer sleeping is peacefully cuddling her both werr naked under the comforter she slowly removed his face and placed on pillow Entangled is  leg with her slowly like a baby speed .....she moved her body and placed her feet on down.took shirt of Sammer which is downside of bed ,worked it and went to washroom. 

After finishing the morning business in the bathroom ,a warm bath clam  her nerves  feeling relaxed Sara went out wrapping a towel around her body. went to wardrobe took a lavender colour saree after drapping it drying her  hair in the balcony.......

morning rising sun was coming its rays are falling on the lake water like a golden threads is looking beautiful ..Sara adminering the scenery capturing with her beautiful eyes with those moments.... Sameer has very good knowledge about beautiful places he took very good choice in taking this lake  view apartment, she throught.

Sara prepared breakfast and setting the dining table. 8 a.m. in the morning second day of her married life .she went to go to the temple so she got ready waiting for Sammer to wake up....

Sameer wake up it's already 8:00 a.m. today we have to visit temple and we have hospital appointment. Said Sara ,
Good morning my beautiful Sara' said Sameer
He grumbled and shifted on his bed, "Sara why are you so far "

I am two feet distance from you Sammer, two feet distance......
Distance is the distance I want my Sara in my lap when I woke  up  first in the morning and give a good morning kiss said Sammer

my dear husband she walked around the bed to tug the bedsheet he suddenly  pulled Sara on his lap when she was about to leave Sameer kissed her lips slowly their kiss become passionate to them he was exploring have mouth .
He became hard and his blug is poking her butt.
Sameer we keep on doing this we will miss doctor appointment today. I want to visit temple too, newly married couples should visit temples has many has they can , it will be auspicious to our married life ............
Hmmm ....okey he just nods

  can't you  just stay a little longer in my lap.. I want to feel your baby sent, I feel relax when I go to my work properly....
now stop and go to bathroom and ready quickly.  Sara said to him...
I want a kiss now said Sammer ....
you are unbelievable Sameer she said .he chuckled you are dam sexy in lavender colour saree I want you now I can't control you are making me hot that I can't think anything other than making rough love to you......
Sara cheeks turned red when she heard from him.
Sara also want to explore this new kind of pleasure her husband making to her but she has too stiff or else ,today work will be pending .
Sameer we have doctor appointment. you have your work worth too. we can do after completing all the work as your wish she  said shyly......
kissing her neck and inheal ing  her sweet scent  snaked  his hands around her waist.....hmm
ok ,my beautiful Sara is begging so I will ready as soon as possible we will make complete today work so we can have our whole fight in our bed, he said while smirking to Sara...

she stood up straightening her saree don't be late I will be waiting for you in the living area she said and went off.
Samir lazyly got out of bed and went to bathroom to do is morning chores. when he was brushing his teeth,he saw his  chest, upper arms and back side of his shoulders nail marks are appeared..
he saw red lines on is milky white skin, his wife Sara  nails mark .......
A bold smirk appeared on his corner of his red lips..  how Sara was asking him last night to please her ..
He have a very senstive effect on her...

he quickly showered groomed himself and made his way towards living area.

Sara preparing coffee to Sameer and milk to her. When Sameer came well dressed and hygiene she lost in his manly handsome Ness.. Sara  never felt  this kind of weird feelings from her 19 years of life when she see around him she feels magic around her ..........