chapter 4

Chapter 4

I am very scared Maya, said Sara while biting her nails in tension sitting outside the hostel pouch, chill Di, don't be nervous everything goes as per schedule.

More over bhaiya is looking like a hero, he is too handsome Di, your are lucky without any struggle you got surper hot handsome man said maya.

Mayaa... Please clam down,are you making me climbing drumk stick tree, you are prasing you're bhaiya ji a lot now a day s?.
Di I am not prasing him,. He is perfect one for u. He is clam and collective person and he is straight forward person Di, while speaking to him for a some time I can say say he is well behaved person.....

I too feel the same maya said Sara
We should go now to wake up early tomorrow  big day of my life. Maya nodded. They both went to their rooms.
Next day Sara woke up early in the morning. She quickly done her morning chores came to her wardrobe and dressed in yellow colour Saree wered her bangles everything, took a small glimpse in the mirror looking perfect (Saree sent by Sameer to Sara via maya) yesterday. Wedding jewellery and other necessary things he sent with Maya, he asked sister Mary to fulfill every wedding rituals as per there custom,. Sister Mary arranged everything before pre marriage ritual, mehandi, haldi ceremony and puja ,finally marriage.

Sara came to main hall where everything is prepared for her haldi ceremony.
She is looking gorgeous in that yellow Saree, flowers made necklace and earrings. Everyone in the orphanage present in the hall, one by one everyone applying haldi to her.

Maya and some other girls teasing Sara saying naughty jokes, surrounding environment filled with happiness and enjoyment.

Sara went to bathroom and washed her haldi and freshen up, where purple color Saree (again Saree sent by Sameer via maya) for her mehandi  ceremony were heena applied to her hands, in between maya clicking pictures of Sara to send to Sameer.
Sara wore her wedding dress a bright red colour Saree. Wored some very heavy traditional jewellery. (sent by Sameer). It was very pretty perfectly went with her Saree. Make up done perfectly with her natural face tone. Mayacame and hugged Sara very tightly and kissed her cheek, and said "you're looking gorgeous and very beautiful di".formed tears in her eyes, she is always attached to her after Sara marriage she leaves with her husband. Feeling alone scaring her since childhood, she is attached to Sara she shared everything to her.

Sara eyes also filled with tears she wiped her tears and said, Maya you are very intelligent girl be brave and continue you're studies, I am not going far away from you, just going to other city
Delhi is not far away like you can't come, you can come whenever you want, be good girl and smile for ur Di, said Sara.....

Someone knocked at the door.........
Sister Mary stand at the entrance of the door and wiping her tears seeing bounding between Sara and Maya....
And said I am blessed to have a such beautiful loveliest girls with me. My child I am very happy for you.
Let's get started girls are else we will be late. They smiled and hugged one more time while moving to marriage ceremony...

Sara slowly climbing temple steps. Maa Durga temple. Where Sara and Sameer marriageMarriage will be taking place.

. and overwhelming happy ness a smile is not leaving her face, she is looking super excited,

Sara reached near temple yard, where Mandap is there, Sara gaze fell on Sameer, who is on the Mandap, he his doing marriage ritual.

Her face covered in long veil, making her not seen her blush full face like red tomato in front of Sameer.
Soon she was called to join groom in the Mandap ,her skin got tickling sensation, when she joined her hands with Sameer .

Sameer held her hand firmly and they sat on there respective seats before that they exchanged garland's (jai mala).
Holy mantra s chanted by the priest. Her eyes glued to the holy fire and listening to the mantras, both are performing the rituals what ever priest is asking to do, Sara is feeling positive energy is flowing around herself, she gazed towards Sameer, who's face is cold and rough, she thought, why is face cold??,... Not even a expression is there.

Priest asked to take (saat pheras) seven rounds of vows around holy fire. They took seven around  fire Sameer tied black nuptial chain around her neck (mangla Sutra). Filled her head partion with sindoor red vermilion. When Sara eyes met with Sameer, automatically a sensation generated in her body.

This feeling new to her. They took blessings from sister Mary, she had a happy tears in her eyes she hugged both of them,  responsibility. Sara hugged sister Mary started crying and she consoled her. She said good bye to Maya started walking towards car where Sameer is waiting for her.

She sat in the car from window Sara waved her hand until she pass away from place.

sameer took her hand and interviewed with his. A million of sensation are gentrating on her body.

Sara  tried from all the day rituals, slowly placed her head on Sameer shoulder and fallen in to deep slumber.
Sameer kept his finger on her lips slowly rubbing with his finger
They Reached Delhi before eight in the evening. Sameer also feeling exhausted, holding Sara hands with him firmly.

A new chapter is going to start in Sara life. Let's see where her destiny will lead her.......

PLEASE ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY... PLEASE COMMENT SHARE AND GIVE ME LOTS OF LOVE ❤❤❤❤❤❤READERS............