chapter 2

Chapter two

My brain just struck, I don't know, what to think, how to say, till now I never think about marriage, suddenly sister Mary started this conversation I don't know marriage throught is making me nervous  creek. First I will concentrate on my exams and I will take my decision on this marriage thing. But nothing got in to my head and I am not very interested in hearing that because my mind was filled with my exams.
Next week she Completed Her exams.time to tell her decision to sister Mary is pending. She just want to go as per wish of sister Mary and her decision, Sara blindly trust her with her future and she said yes to her regarding her marriage. Sister Mary feeling on cloud 9she was in tension of her future, how a shy introvert, naive, innocent girl like dare live outside cruel world were there is no humanity peace love and amore.
Sameer joshi is a simple IT employee, he is orphan too he did his education in engineering. He currently working in Delhi. He owned a 3bhk apartment flat in Delhi. He is very per flexvel  kind off person extrovert kind too. He earn a good decent amount of money. He had no girl friend list. Very limited maintained person he spends most of time in working her way of speaking bold and dominant.

Five in the evening Sara got ready to meet Mr. Sameer. Her future /would be husband church park. Sister Mary made arrangements to speak with him Sara feeling nervous she still can't digest that news that she going to married soon, but now she can't say any thing to sister Mary. She blindly believe her she never asked anything except this, marriage proposal. She adore her very much.

Sara wore a red Saree she tied her hair into plates were garland. Neversly bitting her nails, Maya her friends she is younger to her. She came to her room and said Di, sister Mary asked you to go to church park someone is waiting for you, suddenly unknown fear radiated from her body she was just chatting in her head that I can do..... I can do... Blub bubbling...........
She sluggishly walking towards park church that is some 500 meters from her room. Maya also coming with her she is saying andbblubing to Sara. Sara was in her own world.
She entered park there was a branch under the tree, dry leave are shattered every were. Di sit there and don't be nervous be strong and confident just ask what you want to question him Will be waiting for you in church. When you finish your conversation come there, I will be waiting for you there. Haa Di one more thing All the best for your first encounter with male person maybe your would be hubby. Said maya. Sara face blushing like red tomato. She tightly hugged her kissed on her cheeks went a way towards church.
Sara started walking towards branch, then she saw  /gaze fell on the person standing opposite to her facing backwards speaking on his phone. She went there and sttoped some feet before him she just swallowing her saliva. Rubbing her both plams she said excuse me, she said in a low tone, it didn't reach his ears, this time forced some courage and little bit louder with shaking her bangles she called him sweat formed onher  forehead, he slowly turned towards her while keeping his phone on his ears, he saw her first and their eyes met. First throught came to her maid, most handsome man, he has beautiful eyes like hazel, he his fair, glowing charming dimples may be six feet height, he as sharp jawline, black hair and he has pink lips. Omghow  beautiful he his, but to reality he look like hero in the movie s his clothes is just perfect fit showing his curves and his well built body Sara heart started jumping and feeling like butterflies in her stomach, and giving him small lip tight smile.

He just waved his hand and cut the call, in her own nervous ness Sara seeing here and there, he made his way towards her. Hello, my name is Sara, she said to him. Hm Hm....... Hello myself Sameer joshi, you look beautiful in this red Saree, it suits you. Her face became like a 1000watt blub and she gave a shy smile to him. She doesn't know what to say to him she just copied his words and said, you look beautiful too your white shirt and black pants suites you. He kept his face like some going to take his................. Sara don't know about his face expressions meaning. Then she gave a tight lip smile and her hands are shaking, he saw that her shaking hands and said "sara"dont be nervous, we are here to just speaking ,he called her with his dominant voice her name, her mind became blank she said hmm to him....

Once again I am Sameer nice to meet you Sara, sister Mary spoke about you. Actually I met her in a seminar in Delhi, when we were got close alone with us. She said about you and she said she is going to Venice shortly. Are you agree to this marriage, if you have any doubt you can clear here itself. She said recently you finished your exam s
     Hmmmm,
       Ya,   yes
I did, with confusion face she said.
What your hobbies?. 
Hmm
Aah!!
She swallowing her saliva and biting her lips. Again he said in a dominant sweet voice Sara hah? Sara u only know one word Ahh  and hmm. She immediately shaking her head, can't you speak.
He came little bit infront of her, he lowered his head to her level and said 'sara'close ur eyes and inhale your breath in and out, and count 1 to 10then open your eyes she was seeing his hazel eyes and did what he said.

Upon opening her eyes he was not there infront of her, she is little bit confused then she heard a voice Sara come here and sit on the beach. She sat at edge of the bench. Sara I work for an IT company and mostly I work from home, sometimes I work for weeks too with out break, I may be not be like others and I can say, I can see you as a best woman in my life, I can promise you that.

Sara you know cooking?. He asked. Yes I know, I can prepare every dish, actually I prepare cooking in the orphanage kitchen room, whenever I get free time. Especially  I can cook Biryani, I am master in cooking wit h all kinds of Biryani. She said chirpingly. Good then, after our marriage you can show your skills and your specialities. I don't know about cooking, I have a cook after our marriage if you want to keep him or out your wish. She blushed your blushing is cute Sara your eyes are spraking, he said

But I didn't said yes to marriage name say what about your opinion now this arrangement. Don't say you want time because sister Mary already cleared about everything to you. I don't want to drag this. What ever your opinion accept it don't worry bout it, if it is yes or no. If you want to ask anything you can question me freely, Sameer said. Sameer you can ask question I will answer you. I really don't know what to ask you.

Same problem here Sara, I too don't know what to ask you, I was busy with my studies and then my work and I don't have time to think about this matters one think I can say that after seeing you and your nerverness you never spoke with a guy in ur 19yrs of life, is it true?.

   Hmm.......

Yes, he had smirk on his face., I think we have comparability to each other, I am saying  Yes,.  To this marriage. She just turned her faceand saw his face, he his confident with his word. I don't know what to say to him. I just closed my eyes and started started counting one to ten slowly. I saw a bright sunshine in my view. I opened my eyes and said yes, I am ready to marry you.

] just leaving my life in the hands of destiny, where it leads towards our relationship........

PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT AND LIKE MY BOOK.. PLEASE ADD TO UR LIBRARY IT GIVES BOOST TO WRITE LONG CHAPTERS

TILL THEN HAPPY READING GUYS.....