chapter 7

Chapter 7
After their lovemaking sara is sleeping like a log.without conscious person and here sameer his wide wake he still hugging her from waist seeing her beautiful face her lips are plum and red in colour..which was due to his rough kissing her face became red because of his harsh kissing and  sucking her sweet secent make clam his nerves, he feel clam and peaceful. with her side

He his feeing hard not yet satisfyed but sara is very fergile  he can't strain her
he put his face in the crook of her neck and hugged her liked teddy bear and she slept soundly in his embrance

Sara P.o.v

I woke up as a strong arm snaking my waist, I turned by sight towards by husband who's faced his mouth sucking my neck leaving a permanent mark I slowly removed his arms around mine and I try to get up he opend his eyes staring at me like a lion waiting for his prey, I lowered my eyes he kept his fingers on my chin and lifted towards his,.licked on my lower lip like a candy he deepend the Kiss....I too willingly submitted to him completely and he was ravishing me like a hungry wolf Craving for love from many years. When I was out of breath he moved down and started placing feather Kisses on my neck, this place became his favorite part to mark me as his.

He only moaning my name while sucking my neck and biteing my shoulder blade hard if he dont stop there will be a wound. Mark soon. He his.bitting and sucking my skin like a vampir, he has a too. much power/stamina after along night he again Started early in the morning. I am feeling both pleasure and pain at the same time. I am feelings ore and bruised numb in my private area. I am not able to move my body. My husband started his work on me now, I am feeling hungry too now he grabbed my blossoms aloud moan came out of me, he spooned me not wasting any time he started suck on my nipple bud, and gave some attention to other one.

He sat back on his knees and widely spread my legs, she closed her eyes due to fear or shy what he his again going to do, he hanover on her and with one jerk he entered her with sudden intution sara felt Extrem pain and burn in her private part but he started Kissing her lip and sucking them, he his in his own world not even considering her pain started moving slowly first and after shoving in her fastly and rough. sara Clutching the  bed sheet.to complete his lust or his desire  After 21 long minute continuously inside her he filled his seeds inside her,
sara is edge  to loose her consciousnesss she breath in relief  when he slept beside her not giving.a Kiss on her forehead .

Sara seeing the celing of her room, she dont know, why she his crying tears are countinusly flowing from her eye, her mind his blank throughts are blank, when Sameer wiped her tears she felt his fingure on her eyes.
Sorry Sara, when I saw you I would not able to control my self, without considereding your will I forced my self on you. I make up to you. He took his robe and went inside bathroom after sometime he came and took her from bed like a bridal style and went inside bathroom he placed her in bathtub warm water and essentional oil fregrance clam her m mind. She closed her eyes and Sameer joined in the bathtub and placed her on his chest while smoothing her back placing feather kisses on her Sara ded not said any word to him just closed her eyes on his chest .
Sameer washed her body cleaned her private Parts gently. her skin is inved colour due to his rough handleling her milky white skin has his bite marks covered her body. Sara without her knowledge of world as slept in the arms of. Sameer not caring his work (Washing her body) Sameer felt somewhat guity for rough handleing with her after came to know how fregalie she is. He took Sara in his arms and came out bathtub wiped her body with towel and he took her to guest room and placed her on bed and covered her with comforter Kissed hor forehead.
He came back to his room changed bedsheets and went to washroom to take his bath.
its was already II. am in the morning Sameer had his breakfast . He went to guestroom to wake up Sara , but she is still  in tight sleep. He thought she still need time to sleep to recover her tideness which is caused by his extrem desire.

He went to his office work room the opend the door and locked himself in the office room. It is a place where he work and do lot of illegal work. He known as sameer mehar in this world, but he has another name and life is there he has so many dark secert he need a famliy to servive in this society he opened his mac apple desktop a Sara beautiful picture placed as a screen on desktop . He just lost in her beautiful smile , he got a call and came from his desire world to start his work.he his giving instructions and targets to people who are very important persons to him.

Please add book to your library show you're love and happyness through sharing, vote, and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Till then happy Reading folks.