chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sara.      

Sister Mary made arrangements of my marriage with Sameer after one week, we are getting married in temple with few his friends and mine as well.

Maya you need to come fast here Arelse we will be late to shopping. I said and waiting for her to come and finish off that hectic shopping. Sameer said to me to brought a red Saree for our marriage ceremony. I also thinking to brought Saree, it will be less cost and more effort able to me I have a savings from my part time job. It will enough.

Sameer gave me his debit card to me for shopping, at first I hesitated, but eventually he gave me any other choice, same time he is very dominative. Mayacame by the time I was thinking about Sameer, I feel happy when I think about him. I don't know but it's make me weird butterflies in my stomach.

We went to shopping mall, I selected a red colour Saree with zero boarder. I pretty much liked it and what's app to Sameer, he instantly sent me thumps up symbol. I brought matching bangles and other necessary things. It took me nearly 7 hours of time to complete my wedding shopping. I am Feeling hungry so, Maya and me went to food court and ordered food. I asked Maya to wait for me here, I will be going to washroom, while I was going my way to washroom, I found a wallet on floor I took it  and saw here and there I did not found any one and opened to see who's wallet his,

At corner of the line a handsome man is searching for something I thought maybe his looking for his wallet, I said excuse me sir, is these wellet his yours. I asked him, he narrowed his eyes with surprising look he said yeah, it's mine. While I was going to washroom I found this, I handed to him. He said thank you miss. Mention not he said, he was seeing me from head to toe with surprising look and femilarry  look I felt embarrassed, he said you look beautiful
Haa,
I was shocked and opened my mouth in O shape. He had a deep blue eyes which are like shining crystals. They are very interesting and unique and I lost in his eyes, but Sameer his very handsome comparing to him, I just gave him ashy smile and turned to my way to washroom, after done with my chores I was walking towards food court again I saw that hand some manwaiting  for me at the table beside to our table. He said hello miss, I just waved my hand, I just want to say thank you again and give you a small treat for giving me my wellet. It's fine sir, no problem no need to do all this, already we ordered food my friend is waiting for me here, I turned towards our table and Maya confusing ly said hello to him. He said maybe next time. He got a call and went other side to attend the call. Rats are running in my stomach maya and me attacked on food likenhumgry  wolf's.

Maya asked me who is that per person I said everything to her. It was getting late, in the evening we went to home.
When I was preparing for bed I got a call from Sameer I lifted the call, hello Samar ji, how are you? How his your day went., I asked, he just said yeah it's good .fine ha I asked Yes he said with dominant voice.

Sara did you completed your shopping?. He said, Yes ji I completed everything. What about your jewellery he asked. I didn't purchased, I said, why??. He asked gave you my card for ur shopping, why didn't you purchased Sara, he asked me. Actually I was......... I don't know what to say to him but I hesitatedly to say... but he cutted my word and said, Sara we are getting married in less than one week, it'  is very important day for us. Because we don't marry every day, Hmm... Ahh it's seems ur not  able to adjust with me, I said ji not like that you are over thinking  I am just......... again my words are cut  and said Sara I know why you are hesitating to use card, Sara ever thing which is belong to me is  ours, because we are going to be husband and wife in less than one week, for me you are already my life. The moment I saw you your are mine Sara.you belong to me. Sara I don't know how to express my feelings or words but I can say you belong to me and I vow it. Your are my possession, my obsession,.what  ever you want to think, but I can't leave your hand I hold it for until my last breath,  and I know you are not going to use my card and shop,whateveryou want. I am just stunned by his confession. I just said Hmm. Sara again he said ,tomorrow you again go and bring  dresses and other necessary things to orphanage children and give them a farewell treat from our both sides.

A small smile happyness smile popped on my lips I said good night to him and went to bed to call it night.
As Sameer said I brought dresses and other things to them. And prepared yummy meals for them.
At end of the day I gave gifts to them.

On the other side of the country a women aged with 40years layed in the hospital bed. Surrounded by beautiful tree s she is sleeping peacefully in the arms of nature for the past few years. The hospital staff taking care of her as a baby nurses are continually with her side. Once in a week a person willcome  and spend some time with her hoping one day she will open her eyes.

Person  was sitting in the garden alone, frown lines were clearly visible on his forehead, a older women aged 70years came beta what happened??. Why are you feeling low?? She asked him. Waiting for her wake up mom said that person, older women face became pale and beamed with sorrowness  she sat beside him and consoled him, saying one day she will come. Out of it, and our happiness will bloom son just believe in God Maa Durga till when you will test our patients  said the older women....