Close Calls

Hellooo, I hope this decently long chapter makes up for my absence. Also the art above is mine, it's shit I know, did I just take a picture of me holding a sticky note and go off of that? Maybe. And good/decent backgrounds? We don't know herrrrr, hehe anyway also wanted to say, I do not believe there is any TW in here but if you think there should be a TW then please let me now, that goes along with the other chapters as well. Ok onto the story you go y'all!
=============================

~ Well it looks like the rat, bear, dog, hybrid thing kept his word.

Izuku jumps from building to building, dodging the hurtling blasts of fire coming from pro hero Endeavor. The sun had just sunk below the earth leaving the sky a light blue but turning darker and darker, the air getting colder and colder. The air started to feel dark and heavy, signaling that he needs to shake Endeavor off if he doesn't want to be late for that evening meet up with the U.A. teachers.

All Black Rabbit was trying to do was gain more info about 'The League of Villains' , you know, kill some time before he met up with said teachers at the warehouse to pick up the books. But the flaming hero just had to go and attack him, trying to catch him for his 'villainous acts'  as the hero would yell out. Despite having just saved and turned in quite a few people just the other night.

As Izuku would dodge the onslaught of fire, he would throw insults and teases his way. Trying his hardest not to be too bitter so as to not provoke Endeavor to take it out on his family when returning home. Endeavor, just being way to easy too piss off, his flames become erratic, shooting flames everywhere and anywhere Black Rabbit was. The blasts of flames becoming easier as well as somewhat harder for Izuku to dodge. Onlookers from the street, some recognizing the vigilante and taking out their phones to record the situation. Izuku takes advantage of the now onslaught of flames that is creating thick clouds of smoke to jump a few more buildings to reach a small forested area.

Quickly diving down towards the trees to his right, he lands in a tree that coincidentally has a rotted out hole in it. Taking advantage of his already small stature and flexibility, he squeezes himself into the tree. Curling up into a ball, Izuku hears a loud thud of Endeavor landing not that far from him on the ground. He hears his loud, heavy footsteps, making it easy to know where he is. Izuku can hear Endeavor's heart beat slow, as his anger subsides, looking around his surroundings. His heart rate picks back up as he lets out an infuriated cry, flames shooting from his body from the outburst, lightly scorching some of the nearby trees. With that Izuku could hear him stomping away until those loud footsteps were all but a whisper to his sensitive ears. Izuku sucked in a breath of air that he didn't know he was holding.

Now out of immediate danger, the panic attack he had been trying so hard to push down started to show its ugly face to the front of his mind once again. His heart beat becoming faster, breaths becoming quicker, turning into huffing of air. Gripping his hoodie where his heart is. Eyes blown wide trying to refocus on where he is and where he needs to be at the moment. Trying his best to shove the flashback of violent flames into a bottle and throwing it to the back of his mind of where it has come. Trying to block out the face of his mother right before the explosion. The burning phantom pain in his eyes.

In his desperation for something to find, something to ground himself, his left hand grips the inside of the bark a little too harshly and he feels a small prick of pain. His eyes shoot open, bringing his hand to his face, his right still clutching tightly where his heart is. He looks at the little splinter engraved in his finger with his blinded eyes. Feeling as a small droplet of blood flows down his index finger. He pulls the little splinter out, his heart finally calming down, breaths of air becoming more easy. The adrenaline from the panic attack is now starting to wear off. He feels a harsher pain coming from the top half of his forearm. Tapping the wood with his finger, creating little vibrations bouncing off around the bark surrounding him, he gets a better feel so to speak on what's hurting him so.