Smarter Than Most

Heyyyy, just wanted to put a Warning: there is slight suicidal thoughts near the end, so continue with caution if that triggers you. Please stay safe!
=============================

Izuku's mind went numb, blank. The sound of bee's filling his ears.
'shit

Shit,

SHIT!'
Trying to contain the panic running rampant, bouncing off the walls of his brain. Izuku rushed over to his computer, nearly tripping over himself multiple times despite the computer being only a few feet away from where he stood. Of all people to message him, it had to be the mouse. It had to be one of the smartest beings, maybe the smartest being on the planet.
Izuku was a smart kid, and he knew that. But he highly doubts he was smarter than someone who literally has a quirk that enhances his intelligence. Izuku slapped on a rectangular fabric on his forearm. Izuku had coded and programmed it to give him information through it, similar to brail but it taps on his arm.
Izuku's hands glided over the keys in a ferocious, panicked speed. Checking all his firewalls and other digital protective barriers. He only finds minimal damage, meaning Nezu must have only messaged him recently. Nonetheless he quickly repairs them without a second's notice.
'Maybe I am smarter in some areas.'
Izuku shakes his head, dispersing that thought. Nezu could just be playing with him after all. Izuku takes a few minutes to sit and stare at the screen in front of him. He may be blind, but he is not blind to how risky it could be if so much as slips up once. He doesn't really feel like revealing his identity, fake or real, today.
Biting his nails in nervousness, debating how he should respond. He has a distinct feeling that if he just simply ignored the message, it would end in bad news. Anxiety and fear eats at his insides, he doesn't know what to do. He takes a deep breath, taking on his Black Rabbit persona, putting up his walls. With that in mind, his fingers once agin found themselves gliding across the keyboard as he though up a response.

BlackRabbit: Well, what do I owe this pleasure! U.A's principal himself! Izuku sat waiting, feeling the dots appear on the screen through the fabric, keeping track on his firewalls, seeing of he made any more attempts.

Nezu: It was as I said, I just heard from the grape-vine that you were in search of some college level books. And perhaps, I could offer you some. I do so happen to have extras.

BlackRabbit: I hope this doesn't come off as ungrateful, but what would you get out of such an offer?

Nezu: All I want is a simple chit-chat, maybe even a game of chess?

BlackRabbit: I guess it just depends on what you want to 'chit-chat' about? And I may want to hold off on the chess game, I don't want to be revealing all my strategies just yet.

Nezu: That's a shame, maybe another time then. And just a few questions, information perhaps? On a recent villain group. On top of that maybe a couple about you? If you may be so kind, you are quite the mystery Rabbit.

BlackRabbit: Hmm, well I just need a name of the group. As for me, ask away, albeit I do hope you know I may not answer all of them.

Nezu: From what I got, they go by The League of Villains. And as for asking questions, that's fair, how about we start off simple? How old are you?

BlackRabbit: That is one of the questions I prefer not to answer. You can make an educated guess, based off of the books I've been searching for? Which you must have dug deep for. I must say.

Nezu: I do have to say I indeed have to dig deep. And you don't trust many I see? Moreover on the educated guess, 27 perhaps?

BlackRabbit: An interesting guess! Seeing my case file, that does seem to be a popular guess. And yes, I do not trust many, simply something I had to do to survive, especially in my line of work.