Family

Aizawa Shouta in other words, was very tired. Balancing carefully on a lamp post, searching for any sign at all of where Black Rabbit could have gone. But inevitably he would come up empty handed.
He did one last glance over the buildings, and streets below. Tilting his head to the side, his hand tiredly rubbing his aching neck, letting out a tired sigh. He took out his phone, the screen coming to life showing the time as 4:32 in the morning.
Jumping from the lamp post onto a nearby roof, he started making his way towards his shared apartment with a certain loud cockatoo of a husband, and an insomniac purple-haired son. 
Making his way over roof after roof, his mind started to wander over the Black Rabbit case. The police had found out about him around five years ago. Though they are not sure if he's been active longer than that. After two years of failing to catch him, they had a few hero's join the case. Aizawa may or may not have to be forced to join on in the case as well. The file they had on the vigilante had barely grown even after some heroes had the case.
All they really had was an estimate on his age, most likely 20's to early 30's at least based off of his fighting skills. Places he mostly seen running around, (the mostly abandoned part of the city for some reason). And the only identifiable features are the dark green hoodie with rabbit-like ears, a gas mask, and... red shoes? They didn't even have an idea on what quirk he had. They had speculations, but nothing that just seemed to stick.
It didn't help at all, when Eraser had at some point tried to erase his quirk but only for seemingly nothing to happen. He seemed just as quick as before to analyze his opponents and he seemed just as quick to take them down. Not even a hint of a name without it rounding back to Black Rabbit. After taking on Black Rabbit the first time, Aizawa could finally understand why the police couldn't catch him the first two years and practically has nothing on the vigilante.
Why they had practically begged him, Eraser head, an underground hero, skilled especially in stealth, surely he should be able to catch the well known vigilante Black Rabbit! But to everyone's surprise, he couldn't. Black Rabbit somehow always some how knew Eraser head was there before he even went to strike. To say the police and heroes were feeling a bit defeated, would be an understatement.
Aizawa did have to give it to the man though, he was good. He even catches himself wondering why they were even trying to catch the guy. Black Rabbit only seemed to bring in villains, thugs, criminals alike. Yes, his possible quirk usage without a license is illegal, but as far as Aizawa knew, he gave him, other heroes and police less work in the catching department. Now, the paper department may or may not be a different story but we're gonna ignore that for now.
As Aizawa finally made it to his apartment, the time now reading 5:00 in the morning. Simply opening the door, obviously not needing the key since everyone but him was home. And welcoming the warmth that sunk through his clothes, through his skin, and down to his bones. Letting out a satisfied grunt, closing the door behind him, to prevent the icy cold fingers from outside to scratching at his face any longer. Making his way towards the shared bedroom, not bothering to take off his hero clothes. He was too tired. He noticed the light peeking out from under the door. He raised an eyebrow in question.
'Shouldn't Hizashi be asleep?'
Opening the door carefully, and peeking in through the door, his expression mostly holding that of exhaustion but questioning as well. There was Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic, as well as his husband of around seven years now. Reading glasses balanced on his nose, holding onto a phone, reading something most likely.
"Sho? You finally made it back? I got a message from detective Naomasa that you had a run in with Black Rabbit again. Sooo I thought I'd stay up a little bit until you came back. I even grabbed a couple more blankets!"
Patting on the bed, Aizawa in question now notices the amount of fluffy blankets. Hizashi had a tired yet awake feeling around him. While Aizawa had a frustrated, and jaded feeling that consumed him, the air around him somehow felt gloomy by just by his aura.
Aizawa wobbled his way over to the bed, stopping at the foot, before completely flopping onto the bed. The bed gave out a poof sound, bouncing up and down a little before it stilled. Aizawa gave out a content sigh, Hizashi letting out a little chuckle, a fond smile gracing his lips.
        "Rough night then huh?" Aizawa stayed silent for a few moments. Before finally answering after giving off a more irritated sigh.
Grumbling out an "He got away again" Aizawa lifted his head, giving tired glare towards the pillow in front of him.
"He always gets away somehow. Leaving no trace of where he was or where he went. He's good and it's to getting annoying." Aizawa's tone is low and grumbly. Hizashi simply smiled pitifully at his tired husband, fiddling with his hair to attempt to calm him down some. Surprisingly it worked as Aizawa's eyes began to close, face resting in a more relaxed and peaceful state. But that only lasted for a couple minutes before quiet footsteps could be heard from the hallway coming closer to the bedroom door.
"Pops? Is dad back from patrol?" Came a dull but a hint of tiredness in someone's voice. The door slowly opens, revealing a purple-hair teen with very noticeable bags under his eyes. He's wearing a baggy whit shirt with dark gray sweatpants.
"Shouldn't you be asleep by now Shinso?" Hizashi's tone stern but held more concern than anything. Alas the only response he got was a shrug, before he looked towards Aizawa. "Did the guy dads chasing get away again or something?" Aizawa in response simply let out a stifled grunt.
"Don't worry Sho, I'm sure you'll catch him next time! Maybe I can even come along to help!" Hizashi's voice became louder as he spoke. Shinso quickly tells him to quiet down, so he doesn't accidentally start using his quirk like he has done many times before. It is five in the morning and they don't want to be waking their neighbors. Aizawa in turn lets out a hum of acknowledgment, not really knowing if that would help at all. Black rabbit after all has even evaded All Might.
It was so frustrating for everyone involved in the case. Rabbit seemed to somehow use each of their quirks against them. Just like tonight, he had somehow timed it perfectly for Aizawa to get hit from Samui Woods instead of the designated target known as Black Rabbit.
"Thanks Zashi" Came Aizawa's muffled voice. "Well I'm too tired to go back to my room so I'm joining you guys. Besides you have, like, half of the blankets in the house." Came Shinso's monotone voice, but held a solidified tone as well. Aizawa and Hizashi knew they would not be able to sway him otherwise, but they didn't really care either way.
And with that, Aizawa also plopped face down next to Aizawa into the abundance of blankets. Sometimes Aizawa swears, this kid is way too similar to him. With all three of them collectively getting into the bed. After a short argument of how Aizawa should change out of his hero clothes, his only rebuttal being, "Too tired, later." Which was quickly shut down and just as quickly losing the fight with Shinso pushing him off the bed with his foot, saying how stinky he was.
Aizawa came lazily back, still not bothering to get under the blankets and just flopped face first onto the bed. Nonetheless they all somehow manage to cuddle up to each other, all three of them soaking in the familiar warmth that can only be described as family. The irritation completely slipped from Aizawa's mind, just letting the exhaustion take over. Soon the whole family slips into the darkness, as they say their final goodnights.