A Vigilante

Red boots slid across the pavement, arms up in a X. They were blocking the powerful punch that had just been thrown by this small dark green clothed figure. The green figure's head lifted slightly, only to show a gas mask under said green hoodie, the glass tinted a orange, obscuring the figures face. Looking head on at the villain standing in a offensive position in front of him.
Rough gray fists raised, ready to throw another punch. The villains head slightly tilted downward, a rhinoceros horn ready to charge. They stilled, seemingly measuring each other up, stuck in a standoff. The green figure started to slowly lower his arms from their defensive position, and that's all it took.

The villain with the rhino mutation quirk charged, bowing his head low, running at full speed. Green, moving more quickly now, grabbing a short stick from his utility belt. There is a sound of a button click, the short stick then extending into a large bo staff. Green slamming it on the ground propelling himself over the charging villain. Before the villain had a moment to realize what happened — let alone turn around— green spun on his heel, swinging the bo staff around and up, going straight for the villains armpit. There was another sound of a button clicking, then as the bo staff made contact.
The villain seemed to seize up, twitching here and there, being unable to make a sound as he gets tazed. Soon the sound of electricity and small grunting came to a stop. The villain stood very still, hands falling to his side, his body soon following as he passed out on the ground. Green stood ready, just in case the villain wasn't passed out and would make one last attempt at an attack. As green stood there, nothing but silence filling the dark alleyway they occupied. And with that green let out a barley detectable sigh escape from the mask.
Green walked toward the now unconscious villain, grabbing some zip-ties from a small pouch like thing strapped around his pant leg on his thigh. As the green hooded figure stepped further from the darkest part of the alleyway, more things became distinguishable. For instance, the dark green hoodie seemed to have long rabbit-like ears stitched to hood. Dark gray cargo pants with many pockets, some looked natural, others look also stitched. Red boots, that looked like they had been modified to fit his foot better, more comfortably.
As his hands scrambled to grab a couple more zip-ties for the villains giant wrists. Green also seems to be wearing black gloves, making it a little difficult to grab onto the zip-ties from the small pocket. Green bent down, tying up the outlaw. The gas mask looking eerily down at the villain, his shoulders looked tense, showing that his guard as yet to be dropped.
Just as green finishes he's about to stand up when he suddenly freezes. He tilts head in a manner that suggests he's heard something from behind him. He stayed in his crouched position, pretending to finish tying up the villain.
Suddenly a white fabric seems to shoot out of nowhere aiming straight for green. Green, seeming already to have seen this coming, rolled out of his previous position, rolling further into the alleyway. Green quickly regained his balance, still staying crouched in the almost proposal-like stance. Except, instead of a ring he had a knife. He stood ready for the white cloth that was already coming his way in record speed. Green prepared for this once again, slashing at fabric that was coming at him, effectively stopping its path. As the piece of long fabric fell to the ground, fluttering like a pice of paper.
"Are you gonna turn yourself in this time Black Rabbit?"
Green, now identified as this Black Rabbit, slowly stood up, knife still ready to strike if needed. A deep, voice spoke sounding that of a grown man, maybe around his 30s.
"I'd be awfully disappointed if you didn't already know the answer to that Eraser head." Black Rabbit responded, back straightened but still prepared to fight or flee at any second. Eraser carefully watched Black Rabbit, looking for the even slightest bit of movement. Black Rabbit stood still and tall, well as tall as his 5'3 body could anyway. Knife still held firmly in Rabbits hand. Then Black Rabbit seemed to move his head, as if he's listening for something. Black Rabbit gripped the knife tighter if that was even possible, before putting it back in the sheath.
"Well, it's been fun Eraser! But I gotta head out now!" As Black Rabbit says this Eraser Head, is definitely not willing to let him get away this easily. So instead, he shoots out another piece of his scarf at lightning speed. Eraser head, not even letting Black Rabbit get a breath out after finishing that sentence.
Black Rabbit dogged by ducking under, then sprinting forward, towards Eraser, swiftly grabbing the scarf once he was only a few feet away. Then using the momentum to swing Eraser over his shoulder, further into the alleyway behind him. Using the time he just gained to swiftly turn around back toward the exit of the alleyway, picking up his bo staff that he had dropped by the still unconscious villain. He was able to escape Eraser heads first attempt to capture him.
Clicking the button on the side, the bo staff shrinking back to its tiny 8 inch, stick, attaching it back to his utility belt. Without even looking behind him, Black Rabbit jumped up, above the white scarf that is relentlessly coming after him. Gravity is pulling Black Rabbit down to the ground, landing on the scarf and pinning it to the ground. Eraser flings himself from the shadows of where he was thrown, sending a foot towards Black Rabbit. Black Rabbit, only on his tippy-toes, sends himself flying to the side, avoiding the kick that was aimed at his back.
Black Rabbit sent himself flying towards the narrow alleyway wall, not even giving it a second thought before he bounced off of that wall onto the next, and repeated. He was getting closer to the roof of the two buildings. Eventually making it to the top of the building, Black Rabbit made a mad dash across the other roofs, now hearing the police sirens getting closer and closer.
'So he had called it in some how then.' With this thought in mind Black Rabbit ran even faster, with Eraser just now making it to the roof as well. Jumping across roof after roof, dodging scarf after scarf, Black Rabbit had seen a dash out the corner of his eye, letting Eraser head catch up to him for only a second before diving in-between two buildings. This led into yet another alleyway right as —what looked like branches— came charging at him from the right.
Eraser, who had not seen it yet, having his focus all on Rabbit, went to dive after him in the alleyway below, before taking a hit from the hero Samui Woods instead of Black Rabbit. Black Rabbit lets out a short chuckle before diving into the shadows of the alleyway provided by this fine night.
Eraser lets out a grunt rolling across the roof, the branches quickly retreat back to the hero from where they came. Eraser sends a glare over to the hero once he was able to gather himself, heading towards the alleyway Black Rabbit jumped down.
"I apologize Eraser head! I was aiming for the vigilante." Samui Woods yelled out to Eraser running across the roof. Eraser head had only let out a grunt barley loud enough for him to hear.

Eraser head dived into the alleyway, Samui Woods following shortly after. Running down the alleyway, it just seemed to stretch further and further, getting darker and darker, dumpster after dumpster. Until finally there was light at the end of the metaphorical tunnel, or in this case, alleyway. They dashed out, looking left and right, but seeing no sign of the vigilante. Eraser letting out a frustrated grunt turning towards Samui Woods, "You take the roads to the right, I'll take the roof tops to the left" The hero only nodded before taking off to the right, while Eraser has already flung himself to the roof tops.
But back in the alleyway they had just perviously left, from the increasing dark and them just rushing to catch the vigilante. They had both failed to notice a certain black hooded figure, sitting down next to a dumpster. After a second of just waiting, he simply smirked, then stood and started walking the way he came.
Once emerging from the second alleyway that night, the hooded figure now, looking slightly more green than black, started just calmly walking down the abandoned streets with the company of the old empty buildings. A few missing posters here and there, most being torn, or completely ripped off, not being able to even see their faces anymore.
As he continued to walk, he passed by a surprisingly well intact poster, of a smiling boy, accompanied by freckles on each side of his cheeks. Eyes a beautifully emerald green with hair green as well, but darker, with hints of black. But he continued on, walking until he's just about at the edge of this abandoned town, entering a dark gray building.
It had cracks just as the rest did, but it seemed sturdy enough, more so than the others at least. He sharply turned, entering the building. He now walked down a long hallway, before sharply turning again, down another and another. Some how making this building feel bigger on the inside than on the outside. He turned, going through another doorway revealing stairs, going up the stairs, he went up a couple of flights then exiting, going down a dark hallway once again.
Not even the sound of boots hitting the ground can be heard as he enters a room. As soon as he enters he follows the wall to the left, the wall having a crevice, just large enough for maybe a teenager to squeeze through. The path seemed to be a straight from there, as he seemed to slow his pace slightly. He finally makes it to his destination after squeezing through the crevice, entering what seems like a secret compartment within in the walls of the building. Black Rabbit starts walking towards the medium sized mattress in the far left corner of the room.
Taking off his jacket, revealing familiar messy black hair, with two large rabbit ears. He throws it on the chair that sits in front of a desk, which is at the end of the mattress. All without even bothering to turn on the light.
Flopping onto his bed face first, he let out a deep stress filled sigh as he turned around, laying his arm across his face. Sluggishly taking his arm away from his face, only to reveal that of the boy on the missing poster. But barely recognizable now.
Hair dyed black, but with some green peeking through at the roots. The freckles now seemingly doubled, as they are no longer just delicately decorating his cheeks. They adorned half of his face, from his forehead, to his cheeks, to lightly trickling down the bridge of his nose. But what stands out the most is not only the rabbit ears, but the harsh, jagged scar running across his eyes, resembling one gotten from an explosion. Eyes, no longer their emerald green, but a milky green, pupils, completely white. Seeing nothing now but complete black. And not because the lights are off.

The changes may be drastic, but you could still see, see that look in his eyes, although much, much more dwindled than in the poster. You could still see the same wild, untamable hair. He is still the same boy from the from the poster that has been missing for seven years. He is still, deep down, below the all the trauma, and sadness he's been through, he's still the boy known as Midoriya Izuku.

==========================================================
Started/Updated: 10/4/2020