Not Allowed Acquaintances, Let Alone a Friend

TW: bullying
==========================================================
It was safe to say Izuku was the tired one now. Sure, Izuku is usually tired but now he is actually acknowledging it because of the very limited information he has on this 'League of Villains' group. Either one, this group is fairly new and hasn't been up to much recently, just plotting what they should do whatever that may be. And two, this group is very silent with what they are planning. They seemed to be tip toeing around until they find the perfect time to emerge from wherever they're hiding. Or three, some type of combination of the first two.

Letting out a groan as he finishes off the cup of coffee he was drinking, Izuku gets up from his seat. Sliding his plain black headphones down around his neck, disconnecting the cord from the computer. Picking up his cane that had been laying against the table, then shuffling the computer into his beige colored messenger bag. He threw away the empty cup in the trash and walked out the door. The bell above the door rang as he left the cozy cat cafe, walls painted a mint color.

As he left, he patted a cat goodbye, the one that always seemed to like him in particular. As he walked the streets, red hood down this time. He held his hand to his chin, thinking as walked along while absentmindedly tapping his cane to the ground, despite not really needing to do so. His eyes trained on the ground, hidden behind dark tinted glasses his eyebrows sewn together in concentration. Trying to figure out who else could he ask around about this group. Suddenly his ear to the left lifted and swiveled, listening intently to something until his attention went to an alley nearby.

"There's no way that you're gonna get into U.A." A gruff, deep voice spoke. Izuku looked around briefly before making his way towards where he heard the voice. In the alleyway three figures stood, two of the three seemingly blocking the third from the exit to the alley.

"Yeah! I mean, who could get in with a quirk like yours! It's way more fit to be a villains quirk! Hahaha!" This voice smoother than the others, and a little more high pitched. The boy furthest in the alleyway has his iris eyes remain trained to the ground. His face neutral but a barely detectable frown etched on the boy's face.

"I really don't see how this is any of your guys business. I really need to be heading home, so if you'll excuse me." His eyes still remind on the ground, as he tried to make his way past the two human roadblocks in front of him. He barely made it past them before the one with a gruff voice stopped him. He had a square-ish face with short hair, he tilted his head just slightly to the side, merely glancing at him from the corner of his squinted eyes.

"Hey where do you think you're going? We're not done talking yet." The taller of the three boys voice was now cold and demanding.

"Yeah, and what do you mean it's not any of our business, we are friends right?" The second tallest spoke. The one with a slightly higher pitched voice, hair more on the brownish spectrum. Compared to his buddy his face was skinny and roundish. Snickering as he watched his friend slightly shove the purple haired teen back into the alley. Izuku standing right at the corner of the building to the exit of the alley way. He listened until he decided this was probably a good time to step in now. He surveyed his area one last time, as if he was checking for something before stepping out of his 'hiding spot' to confront the two teens.

"I don't think you can really be considered friends if you're cornering him and making fun of what his quirk is." The two teens turn around to face him now, temporarily ignoring their previous target.

The taller, black haired one spoke first, "What the hell? Who are you?" He huffs out in irrigation and confusion as he turns his body to Izuku now. Having his back to the purple haired teen that is now looking at Izuku in confusion. Izuku completely ignores his question.