Temporary Allies

If anyone sees any grammar / spelling errors in this chapter, feel free to point them out (same goes for any other chapter really).
TW: Slight gore, serious / gun shot injury
==========================================================

'Okay this should be fairly easy.' Izuku thought as he listened and watched intently with his sonar-like abilities just a building away from another dark building that he had to infiltrate. The location itself is pretty secluded, just two buildings, and heavy forestry surrounding them. Izuku maybe would have picked a similar location for a hideout if it weren't for that fact he finds it that it would have been easy for other civilians to find, let alone police and heroes. And, that it's a bit cliche. Point proven from just what's in front of him.

Alas it all leads back to him believing it just would've been too easy for people to find, whether it be an accident or not. From the message he listened to, he's just gotta extract some information for another vigilante, that's it. And from what else he's gathered, this is their base of sorts, so it should be here where he needs to get the goods and then get out. Easy. At least he believes it will be easy, but he is also worried that a certain underground hero that is watching him watch the building, may be a problem.

Izuku isn't really in the mood to dodge being captured while trying to download information, while possibly dodging other threats. Still tapping his foot away to get a complete lay out, and memorize where he needs to go. He lets out a long tired sigh. He gets his phone out, now tapping away with his foot and fingers as he pulls a few tricks on his phone. The earpiece rapidly speaks as his fingers glide across the phone, telling him what buttons and codes he's hitting and putting in.

He gazes back toward Eraser Head. He can feel through the ground as the older man flinches ever so slightly, as if he made direct eye contact with him. Eraser should have known. Then Eraser feels his phone vibrate in his pants pocket. He reaches to grab it, pulling it out, there on his bright phone screen, a singular message.

Black Rabbit: So you just gonna watch me or are you gonna try and attack?

His eyes go wide for a second before he closes them and shakes his head slightly. He lets out a soft, tired sigh as he stands up and starts making his way toward Black Rabbit. Izuku tenses at this, honestly not expecting the man to come toward him.

"How on earth did you get my number? So what are you up to tonight, huh Rabbit?" Izuku hated how unintentionally, and how unknowingly ironic the nickname was. He willed himself to not give out a chuckle.

Eraser Head is still a few feet away, not wanting to scare away the vigilante. But Izuku is still not going to take any chances, he remains tense, ready for anything. Aizawa, of course, notices this. He lets out another sigh.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna try anything tonight. Should know by now how fruitless it is anyway." Aizawa mumbles out the last bit slightly. But with Izuku's expert ears, he heard it loud and clear. So this time, he lets out a little chuckle.

"What? Can't keep up old man?" Jokes Izuku. Aizawa, noticing the vigilante relaxing, walks closer. He crouches down to his level as well, as to not be spotted from the building Black Rabbit is scouting.

"Who are you calling old man? If our files are anything to go by you could be my age or older." Aizawa deadpans.

"Hmm, not giving any hints, Eraser!" Izuku sing songs back. "And besides, could you not tell from my voice?" Izuku questions, voice dripping with sarcasm. Aizawa simply gives him an unamused look. Because of course he can't, not with the voice changer making his voice sound kind of echoey, and deeper than his original voice.