Love At First Sight (Marcassin)

Marcassin × Male! Reader
Warning: Spoilers

Marcassin x Male! Reader
Requested by: markie_reads

Story Telling POV (I will get to 1st person after these parts)

You were the boat called the Sea Cow heading to a place called Hamelin with some very special person was there that meet someone called the Great Sage. We should probably rewind to how you got into this situation.

You originated in a place called Yule and you were friends with a 'shifty' guy called Swaine. He was your friend ever since you got to Castaway Cove. A peaceful place in the south of Al Mamoon. About 5 or 6 days ago, you and were Swaine checking out some peddler shop in Castaway Cove until Swaine stole something and ran off with you since that peddler's pot got snatched of by him. A boy with light chocolate brown hair with some red cape, a holder held a magic wand, a blue shirt with a belt around it and white pants, but there were two other with him. A girl with her blonde hair tied up in a plait and a fairy with a lantern dangling at the end of his nose. They were after you two.

~Time Skip~

After battling something called A 'Nightmare' and restoring Swaine's heart, you guys decided to go with Oliver, Esther and Mr Drippy so that's how you got into this situation and mostly cause you follow Swaine around since he had your back and you had his (in a friend way).

Your POV
"Autumnia insight!" I said excitedly as we get closer too the shore.
"This place looks very... barren," Esther said.
"Not the time to comment about the area, 'mun! We came here too see the Great Sage! Not too look around," Drippy snapped at us.
We all got off the Sea Cow and headed to Hamlien. Then we went to Hamelin and I was amazed of how big place was.
"Crikey! This place is flipping massive!" Drippy said as it echoed through Hamelin.
"Neato! There are machines everywhere!" Oliver was astonished, until Esther teasingly said,
"Careful, Oliver! Your eyes are going to pop out of your head if you're not careful!"
I chuckled a little after Esther said that.
"N-No they're not... I was just saying..."
I wasn't really paying attention too this conversation at this point until Swaine said,"... Damn it! What the hell is he playing at!?"
"Are you okay, Swaine?" I asked, "You've been acting strange ever since we got here!" I was very suspicious of him at this point.
"You have been acting, so strangely, Swaine..." Esther pointed out the obvious.
"Right! You lot have fun! I'm off," He said.
"Dude! We don't even know where to start and you look like you know the place," I said as me, Drippy and Esther ran after him and shortly Oliver started following. Then lost him...
"Do you know why he has been acting strange Y/N?" Esther asked me.
"Of course not! I am confused as you guys are," I replied sounding a bit harsh.
"Well we should probably look around," said Oliver.

Me, Oliver, Esther and Drippy looked around this metallic kingdom. To be honest, you never expected to be so massive. Comparing it too Al Mamoon since you have never been too Ding Dong Dell. Until someone said, "Make way for the royal procession! Hurry! Clear the way, I say!"
"W-what's happening!?" I stuttered out as the people of Hamelin got into the houses while me and my friends were very confused.
"A royal procession...? Here?" Esther questioned then the ground started too shake due to the buildings movements.
"Where is Swaine when you need him?" I muttered to myself then we tried to run out there since the buildings started turning then we found ourselves in very long pathway, well I thought it was a pathway. Then a saw lanterns coming out of the ground and heard people cheering. Then me and friends saw what was approaching us slowly then Drippy said,
"Run for youer ruddy lives!"
"We have to go! NOW!" Esther said to me and Oliver.
We all ran the same way as Drippy did just so we didn't get run over. We all found our way into the crowd and we looked over the railings too see the prince."The prince is a pig as well?!" Esther exclaimed but only me, Oliver and Drippy heard over all the cheering of people.
"Seems that way." Oliver replied.
"Keep youer voices down, will you!" Drippy said to Oliver and Esther.
"But it's true!" Esther commented.
"Damn. This day is getting weirder by the second." I said. Honestly my brain might explode soon. First, Teeheeti, a place where Drippy and loads of weird-looking faires live, now this!? What's next? A pig that can fly!?
"Welcome to hog heaven." Swaine crept up behind us.
"Oh my god!" I squealed a bit since Swaine just came out of nowhere. After the royal procession, Oliver, Esther and Mr Drippy were getting information about the Great Sage while I was just standing there with an emotionless expression until someone said,
"The Ministry of Conduct has announces a decree from the Prince! Let it hereby be known that article 2904 of the constitution forbids passersby from making eye contact. Anyone violating this law will be liable for a fine of five thousand guilders or three years' imprisonment. All hail the Prince!"
"Flipping eye contact!? What kind of law is this?!" Drippy exclaimed.
"I've never heard anything like it. What's going on here?" Esther questioned.
"This is insane! How could he...?" Swaine said aggressively at first but calmed down at the last sentence.

~Time Skip~

Me, Oliver, Esther and Swaine (and I guess Mr Drippy) just beat a pig tank and I was tired out but we had to get to the Great Sage, pronto since the guards heard the fight through the palace walls. We all ran off into the halls and hid behind a pillar. Once the guards went the wrong way we headed too the Prince's chambers and guess what? He was dressed up as a pig too. No surprise there until the pig mask fell off his head and he... was the Great Sage himself!
"You can't-- You mustn't--" The pig mask fell off and my heart started racing and heat was rising too my cheeks. He was do damn beautiful and... perfect. Wait what am I saying?! Snap out of it Y/N! After my trance, the others were discussing about his piece of heart that was missing but I didn't seem to care.

Marcassin POV
I looked at a male standing next to the short light chocolate hair boy and said, "You. Stay. The others, begone!"
I didn't hear the other four conversation and glances up a bit back at the male. He didn't seem interested in what they were talking about then one of them said,
"I guess we will be going then, Your Highness." and left. My cheeks heated up a bit then I turn to see the male who looked my age or a year older.
"So... are we going to talk or are you here to waste our time, your 'highness'," he said mockingly but it sent a shiver down my body.
"What is your name?" I asked pulling my glance away from him.
"That's what you want too know...? Well, I'm Y/N. I should probably get going before my friends do something stupid," He said about to walk out.
"Wait!" I shouted.
"Yes, Your Highness?"
I finally made direct eye contact with Y/N, "Y-you can come back a-any time. Just without those guys." I said timidly
"O-oh. Okay. I guess I better get going." he had a hint of blush on him then he walked out.
"Ugh!" I put my head in the couch, "Why did I do that?! I don't think he even likes me o-or he will... Ugh! Why did I do that?!" I was complaining to myself.

(This was bad! Anyways I hope you enjoyed!)