Esther as your girlfriend (Headcanon, Rewritten)

Info:
▪ Spoilers.

▪ The reader is assumed to be from Ni No Kuni.

(Decided to upload this the day before my exams start. Just because I haven't uploaded in awhile and also I need to take my mind off it for a bit.)

*

• Oh Wizard King, where do I begin? Well, you and Esther power couple.

• Everyone in Al Mamoon loves you. Whenever you guys are together, they always seem to ask how you guys are. Yeah, you're basically popular because you're dating Esther who's literally the daughter of Rashaad, one of the Great Sage.

• Swaine is probably like: "Oh great, another nuisance." If you're dating Esther. To be honest, you're not as bad as Esther (in his eyes). If you're not as annoying as Esther (start arguing with him randomly almost 24/7) then he will be fond of you. If not, well good luck-

• Oliver, Drippy and Marcassin also get along with you.

• She definitely sings for you. Occasionally she asks you to join in. If you say no, Esther understands and backs off. But if you say yes, she's ecstatic as hell.

• You and Oliver make sure Swaine and Esther don't try to kill each other. As much as their bickering is entertaining, they can go far sometimes. Even if you are annoying as Esther in his eyes, thank the Wizard King that you're not allowing your girlfriend to end him.

• She's just a very joyful and happy person to be around. Your surprised Esther has this much energy. She's curious about you and the world around her. Of course, she wants to experience it with you!

• Would throw a surprise birthday party for you if you like those. If not, makes up for your birthday in other ways. Oliver, Marcassin, Drippy and Swaine will be helping her whether they like it or not.

• She gives Swaine death glares from afar when you are talking to him. Is he terrified for his life? Yes. Yes he is. Tries not to make snarky comments about you or else he'll know that he'll get beaten by a teenager with a magical harp.

• Will teach you familiar taming if you want her to. Though it maybe hard.

• This maybe obvious, but don't annoy the living crap out of Esther. She may treat it as a joke at first, however, if you cross her boundaries or she's had enough, she'll be very mad. Just remember to not get on her bad side, basically.

• This relationship is a hell of a ride. To Swaine and Esther bickering, to near-death situations with your girlfriend. At least you both experienced it together which makes it all the more better. She loves you so much that she doesn't know what to do without you.