Solomon Sibling Headcanons

• Request by: azura-book-club

Hi, school's a nasty little (quack), isn't it? Welp Solomon Sibling Headcanons.

~

• This little crap tries to annoy you, well until he started running the Solosseum, but before that, almost endless pestering.

• He's the only one who can insult you. Yes, Solomon is the only one who can annoy you, anyone else, haha n o.

• If you travel, Solomon gets even more bored in the temple... until he came up with the Solosseum, but other than that, he'll be more annoying when you visit.

• You call him a 4 year old gremlin because he looks and acts like one. ('4 year old gremlin' - Lynx, 2021-2022 lmfao)

• Since you're taller (at least... most likely) you tease him about his height which annoys him a lot.

• Oliver and the others are surprised that you're Solomon's sibling, but at least you aren't as annoying as him... Hopefully.

• Umbopa makes sure you don't end each other.

• Basically, to summarize, you two get on each other nerves a lot (Sounds like a lot of my relations with people in reality-). He loves you in his own way, but Solomon is too much of an idiot to admit any of it to you.

~

This was supposed to come out... AWHILE AGO. PLEASE NO ONE KILL ME-

Please expect slower updates through out all of my books 'til probably summer time. Apparently it's time for tests in my school. -_-'