Drippy as your brother (Headcanon)

•May not seem like it, but he has a caring side for the fairies and his friends.

•Very cocky, but you love him. Plus he is the Lord High Lord of the Fairies! Who wouldn't like him?

•You always question where he got his lantern, but he never tells you.

•Ever since he came back to the Fairyground, he just helped your other siblings. He has retired from comedy and doesn't plan getting back on the Cavity Club.

•You two do some stupid things. Like pranking some of the fairies.

•You've seen his friends before. You are surprised he was friends with the legendary 'Pure-Hearted One'. You get along with most of them. Swaine isn't too fond of you, but still kinda cares about you! Esther and Oliver think you are cute.

•One time, you fired the cannon straight into the sky. Let's just say not many of the fairies were too pleased...

•If Drippy has to leave you alone for the whole day, he gets Smiley and Surly to look after you. You also kinda act a bit like Surly, maybe this is why.

•Like all the other fairies, you learnt comedy! You might join the Cavity Club when your older and be with Smiley and Surly while doing it. Makes Drippy heart sink.

•You get taught by Drippy actually. You would think you would get taught by Fairy Godmother, but Drippy took you under is wing. You still get homework though, so don't expect your brother to be like a normal teacher or let you off the hook.

•If Drippy's friends are here, you sometimes go with them to other places. You've also been to Golden Grove to meet some of the fairies there.

•When you are out of anyone's sight, you sometimes run off. You've almost been attack from wild familiars and got some scoldings from Drippy.