Marcassin x Male! Reader Part 2/3 Teaser

Warning: Spoilers for my story and normal gameplay (kind of)

Your POV
I walked through the fancy hallways to get back to the place we fought that gigantic robotic pig. My friends were waiting there. Honestly, I thought they would go find some belief by now and give it to 'Mr Princey'. Once I saw them, I walked to where they were standing. A metallic circle in the middle of the floor.
"Where were you, mun!? Taking a stroll with the flipping prince!?" Drippy said agitatedly.
"Of course not!" I retorted back.
"Don't tell me you did something stupid," Swaine said unamused.
"I was with Oliver, Drippy and Esther the whole time while you ran off to get information, so I didn't do something stupid 'Mr Thief'! Unless you count almost getting ran over in some big parade, but it wasn't that or else those guys would of been with me."
"So... what is it?" Oliver asked.
"Yeah. What is it!? What is it!?" Esther questioned a little excitedly. I blushed a little and replied with,
"The prince just wanted to know my na-" until I got cut off because I saw some mist.
"Er... is it just me or is it getting misty in here?" Swaine asked.
"Mist in the inside of a building? This is strange." I said. We walked over to Swaine and Oliver said,
"Wow... This is really something..."
"What's going on now, all of a sudden?" Drippy questioned. It kept getting misty around the area.
"I can't see a thing..." Esther said.
"Huh? Wait a second..." The Pure-Hearted One said.
"Hm?" Esther responded
"There's someone there..."
"Looks like we're going to die," I said sarcastically, but they just ignored me. Rude, but I guess it wouldn't matter to them anyways.
"W-who? I can't see anything..." Esther stuttered out. I saw silhouettes of people there. Then the mist faded away and we were surrounded. Fun... I honestly wished I wasn't dragged into this, but too late to go back. Oliver and his friends were shocked but not me.
"Where'd they come from?" Oliver questioned.
"Our world is magical! So, they could of been from probably hell, heaven, another universe or-" I stopped talking after I realized we were going to get surrounded by soldiers. Life is fun... I thought to myself.
"They're still after us!" Swaine said, surprised.
"Umm... guys... I thin-" I was cut off by Esther who turned her head to the right and soldiers started to surround us.
"To our right! Look!" She said.
"There is more behind us!" Drippy exclaimed.
"Dammit! We're surrounded!" Swaine said looking left and right while I just stood there like, it was some hard math problem like it was a different world, but the same at the same time.

Then we turn to see someone who was commanding the guards and he says,
"Just who in blazes do you think-" then I cut him off and asked,
"Who the heck are you!?"

This bold italic part is not a part of the story. I might change somethings when it actually releases.