Part 1

Belos walked through the entrance to the prison, with is second-hand, Kikimora, by his side. They were soon joined by Warden Wrath who greeted him. "My emperor. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"You know full well what I am here Wrath." Belos answered in his monotone way of speaking. "Take me to prisoner 13."

"Yes sir." The warden obeyed. He lead the two deep into the Conformatorium. Then to a secret passage, where only the worst criminals on the Boiling Isles reside. They continue to travel father down the passage, until the come to the very end. A stone door blocks their path to the prisons most dangerous prisoner.

"Kikimora," called Belos.

"Yes my Emperor?"

"You and Wrath stay here. I will confront this man alone. I expect you to not eavesdrop on my our conversation."

"Of course my Emperor. I would dream of it." With that, the Emperor nodded and pushed the stone door open, revealing a dark passage with no visible ending. He walked in and close the door behind him, leaving Wrath and Kikimora to stand guard.

After a while a pure silence, the warden tried to start a conversation. "Who is prisoner 13?" Kikimora turned to him, almost surprised.

"You've never heard of him!"

"He was in there before I became warden. And I'm not brave enough to open the door and see what's in there."

Kiki thought for a moment. Was it right for her to talk about him. She looked around to make sure they were alone. "Fine, I'll tell you. But you must keep it to yourself."

"Yes ma'am."

"Prisoner 13. Real name, only the Emperor knows. He is a master of untamed and forbidden magics. A being of unimaginable power. And the last living member of the Dark Coven." Wrath stiffened. Anyone who works with the emperor knows stories about the Dark Coven. Kiki continued. 

"The emperor wished to destroy all remnants of the Dark Coven, but wanted something to remind the members of his coven what they fight against. He had it so that Prison 13 would be petrified, which he was. But then it happened. As we tried to move him, he somehow broke free. He killed seven coven members and horribly wounded the Emperor himself. He had proved himself too dangerous to be kept alive, yet to powerful to be killed."

Warden Wrath was shocked. He knew that the man would have to be dangerous because of all this security, but he didn't expect him to be that dangerous. "Why is the emperor keeping him alive? Surely there are other ways of execution."

"I don't know."

... 

At this time, Emperor Belos now stood facing an iron prison door, peaking through the opening. "I know your there Lucius. Show yourself."

From the dark cell, a voice answered him, "no I don't think I will."

"Lucius."

"You don't need my face to have a little chat. What do you want Bellboy." The emperor was already annoyed. but he relaxed and went on.

"You know exactly what I want."

"Oh, it has been such a long time since you came to visit. It is so hard keeping time this deep underground. Why not remind me?"

"Where is that mirror?!" Belos almost yelled. He was unable to keep his rage in.

"All this over some dumb mirror. And here I thought being emperor was a well paying job. Can you really not afford a mirror?"

"You know exactly what I mean Lucius! Stop playing with me if you know what's good for you! The information inside that mirror is the only thing keeping you alive!"

"Oh really." A hand suddenly appeared out of the darkness and lunged at the emperor at almost lightning speeds. Belos quickly jumped back, avoiding whatever he was going to do. "Don't kid yourself Bell, I'm here because you fear me. My mirror is just an added bonus. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Belos uses his staff to create a lightening spell and shocks the prisoners hand.

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Lucius quickly pulls back. "heh heh, that tickles." A pair of eyes pear out from the opening. "Oh my, what happened to your eye?"

"That has nothing to do with you."

"This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with those Owl lady and her human stories would it?" The emperor didn't answer. Lucius let out a long sigh and backed away from the door back into the darkness. "I've told you many times before, I don't know where that mirror is. You can go now."

Belos knew that he was not going to get anymore answers, so he left. Leaving the prisoner alone to mutter to himself.

"So it's true then. There really is another human on the boiling isles. Heh, heh hahahahahahaha, it won't be long now. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!"