Part 5

Sorry it has been so long, I've been busy. I also saw the trailer for the next season of the owl house and thought that I should continue in my story.

Luz woke up the next morning, confused on when she went to sleep. She felt stiff, exhausted, yes somehow fully rested. she looked around her room, seeing that King had curled up on her sleeping bag at some point last night. Her school uniform laid on her trunk. And the mirror she found yesterday was prompted up next to her.

Memories of what happened the night before with that mirror flooded the girl's mind, and a strange feeling of fear and joy swept over her. She grabbed the mirror and ran out her room, startling King in the process and waking him up. Luz ran to the kitchen, where Eda was sipping on some Apple Blood and Lilith was once again trying to make something with the human cookbook she found.

At this point, Luz was ecstatic. "Eda!!! You'll never guess what happened last night!!"

"You had the dream about that strange frog mafia boss again?" asked the white haired witch, not really caring.

"No! I mean yes, but not that!" She then went on to explain what happened everything you read in the last chapter (not very well, mind you, but still). When she was done, both Eda and Lilith were so dumbstruck that hat ever Lily was making caught fire. As she tried to put out the flames, Eda looked towards the clock.

"Geez, would you look at the time. Shouldn't you be preparing for school Luz?"

"Oh, your right! Willow and Gus will be here soon, BRB." And with that, Luz ran back to her room to get dressed for school, leaving the two sisters alone in the kitchen.

"BRB?" asked Lilith.

"Don't bother trying to understand her human words. I sure don't. Now about what she was saying, have you ever heard of something like that?"

"No I haven't. But that mirror did belong to the Dark Coven, so their is really no way to know what it could do. Do you think we should take it away from her?"

"Luz may not be the most careful creature in this house, but she's smart. And it didn't seem like That thing was causing her any harm, so it should be okay."

Suddenly, a knock came from the door and Hooty opened it up and yelled "Luz!! Your friends are here for school, hoot hoot!" Luz than came down to the living room, said her goodbyes to the Owl House patrons, and left for school. Eda took another sip of her apple blood and turned on crystal ball to see what was on. An news report came on.

"BREAKING NEWS: The Conformatorium, home to all the wayward witches on the Boiling Iles has been destroyed!" Eda spit out her drink and Lilith jump to see the broadcast. "This is not a joke. Last night, eye witnesses say that a giant red geyser of what they believed to be pure magic, exploded from where the conformatorium once stood. This Geyser was apparently big enough to be seen throughout the isles and reached such height that no could tell where it ended. Now in the place of the once great prison, is a giant crater in the shape of a perfect circle. Miraculously, no one was hurt, but the warded did say that there might be many dangerous criminals now walking around. Back to you Jean."

Eda turned of the crystal ball and looked and her sister. They didn't want to believe it, but they knew it was true. They very man they were talking about last night, the last known survivor of what was once the most feared Coven in the boiling, was free.