Chapter 1

Elena Gilbert woke up to get her daughter ready. She got her dress and headed downstairs and started the Coffee. She grabbed her and put it by her door along with her daughter's bag by the door. She put her in her highschair with and started to feed her. She was always busy she had to take care of her baby and didn't really have time for anything else.

Her alarm went off it was one she set for them to get up."AUNT JENNA JEREMY TIME TO GET UP."

She took Alyssa out of her highchair. She wiped her face and put her in her carseat. Jenna ran downstairs."I'm going to be late."

"Presentation today." Elena put Coffee in a mug as she heard a beep outside. She made both of them a cup of coffee."I have to get her to daycare and then i have to get to school. First day and all i don't have time to greive when i have a daughter at home."

Jeremy ran downstairs. "Morning Coffee." Jeremy walked over to Elena and kissed his neice on the forhead. He took the cup that Elena made."Morning Alyssa."

"Morning see you at school in an hour. Please don't be late or i'll kick your ass myself." She really didn't have time to be the parent of the household but she was anyways. She had to make sure everyone was up and ready while still trying to be a good mother to her daughter.

"Elena before i forget I might pick up Alyssa since i  get off early."

"Ok just let me know when you get home with her."Elena grabbed her stuff and headed outside. She got in Bonnie's car and put Alyssa in the back."Hello Bonnie."

"Hi best friend of mine. So daycare then school. Caroline texted me that there are new students. Like there is 2 girls and 2 guys from one family. And 1 guy."  Bonnie always found it funny how Caroline knew everything."Grams was telling me that I am a witch. And that one of my friends are and i was like impossible but it was funny."
--

Elena walked into school and went to her locker. Bonnie was standing besides her."So new Kid Stefan Salvatore hot. Two girls one has blond hair and one has brownish/Blondish hair. Two guys both brother hair devilish smirks. Brown eyes brown hair that spells trouble. They all have these weird family rings. "

Elena smiled she found it cute that Bonnie was trying to sneakingly get her to date."First i have a 5 month old daughter so i don't have time for guys. I have a family to work out, And things to," Elena turned towards her best friend and seen someone."Ok he is hot but Caroline is already all eyes on."

Bonnie turned around and seen that Caroline was starring at the kids walking into the office. She loved Caroline but she was a little obsessive."Caroline can not have all of them. Mother or not shouldn't matter."
--
After a friendly weird conversation with Stefan Salvatore after following Jeremy into the bathroom who was high.  Elena walked into her class and took her seat next to Caroline and Bonnie. Tyler was behind her. Elena was grabbing something out of her bag when Mr. Tanner cleared his throat."Hello Class today we have five New Students. Stefan Salvatore and Rebekah, Arabella, Kol and Ethan Mikaelson." Elena looked up trying to keep her breathing steady. It was not working. Ethan was her ex and the father to her daughter. Who was also way scarrier then the normal kids in town.

"Y'all make take a seat."

Bonnie looked across at Elena. She knew who he was Elena had told her that Ethan had been Abusing her and almost made her lose her baby."Shh breathe Take slow breaths. Breathe Elena nothing is going to hapen." Elena put her head on her desk. She started to breathe in and out slowly.

She tuned out the class until her name was called."Ms. Gilbert 1864. What do you know about it."

She glared at the teacher."The church was burned with people in it. The founder council was incharge of it. And half of them went insane. The causes were unknown. There was a lot of casulaties as they say part of war." She wished that he could just leave her alone.