Epilogue

This is Epilouge 1 of 2

15 years later

Elena walked into Alaric's office seeing Ethan sitting in front of the desk. Despite the fact that they were more civil than they were at first the two still couldn't stand each other. "Why did you call him?"

"Because they're your children." Alaric knew he needed both of them and their respective partners for this conversation because it was serious. 

"I'm not gonna bite El." He knew better and he didn't completely hate her as much as he used to.

She scoffed rolling her eyes she knew he wouldn't because he had learned better. Not only was she scary she married Kol and he knew better than to get on his bad side. "You wouldn't even try I'm a heretic I override the wolf venom and your brother would kill you."

"I know he would. I'm not going to do anything, Elena." He was just here to find out what his daughters had done this time that they had to call both of them in. "I'm just here to figure out what Aaliyah and Alyssa did."

"Sit Elena!" Alaric ordered he knew they needed to have a serious talk about this.

She rolled her eyes letting out a breath before sitting in the seat next to him.  She knew he was right they both needed to be here even if she didn't like that he was called. "What did they do?"

"Which one do i start with?" He knew they both were going to be in trouble at the end of this.

"Alyssa."

"She bit a student and is still refusing to give the cure." Alaric knew the girls were possessive of those they liked they had gotten that from the family. But he also knew as the headmaster he couldn't let them kill students. "That was 3 hours ago the student has not been placed with Josie for the time being so she doesn't go bat shit crazy."

"Why did she bite her?" Elena knew if her daughter had bit someone she had a reason for doing it. 

"A guy-"

Ethan cut him off he had made it clear to his daughters that they didn't need to be dating. "HELL THE FUCK NO SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DATE."

"Well the girl was moving in on the guy she liked or is with I'm not sure anyways she bit her." That's all Alaric could tell them right now he didn't know much else on it. 

"I wonder where she got that from." Ethan shot Elena a glare he knew both of them had taken after her in that particular department.

Elena clenched her fist trying not to hurt him she didn't want to hear anything from him on that not when he literally only got with her for revenge.  "I know you are not looking on me Mr. Cheated on me beat me and all this shit isn't talking to me about jealousy issues. When you only started fucking me because your brother killed your girlfriend."

"You had how many guys obsessed with you before you got with my brother." He remembered how she had options of who she wanted to choose to be with. 

She laughed slightly she wished Arabella was here for this she knew she'd have a mouthful for him. "Don't let Arabella hear that you know her and Damon are engaged she wouldn't like it and she might kill you."

Ethan ignored her turning back to Alaric he knew they still had to figure out what their other daughter had done. "What did Alyssa do?"

" Alyssa who is very much into girls was about ready to kill a couple of them." Alaric knew Alyssa personally didn't like to share and she was willing to do anything to keep what was hers.

"She gets it from her father." She had never had to worry about killing anyone it had always been Ethan who liked doing that.

"Why are both of their faults mine." He didn't understand how he could be blamed for both of them acting this way.