7

Hayley and Elena were sitting in the grill with the girls."Why does he follow you?" She knew that Elena was confused about what Elena was talking about she motioned to Damon Salvatore who had just walked in.

"He's not following me." Elena scoffed she didn't think that was possible and honestly she didn't want to believe that he was really following her not with everything else that was going on. She had other things that she had to focus on like her children.

"Fine i'll just give him a warning." Hayley got up and went over to him if Elena didn't think that she was being followed she was just going to make sure that even if she was he wouldn't show up again."Stop following her!"

"What are you talking about?" He tried to act like he didn't have a clue what she was talking about it was the better option.

Hayley smirked she didn't  have time for this it was supposed to be a worry free day."Let me tell you something she can't hear what i'm saying lucky fucking me cause i'm going to tell you this in the nicest fucking way possible. Leave her alone whether she knows it or not she is spoken for."

"By who?" He questioned probably not a good idea but he was rolling with it.

Hayley knew that she was going to have to do this the hard way so she went for the threat approach making sure to flash her amber eyes she knew that scared people."If she isn't in love with Kol like she says then why didn't she go to sleep after he disapeared i know my best friend and she is worried sick for the guy that she actually loves and you can stop messing with her head. If she knew half the things you've done she'd give you a witch headache everytime she seen you. I am one of a kind i am a hybrid with no sire line i can turn at will i can bite you and nothing but my daughters blood would save you. Stay away from her if you know whats good for you."

"Got it."

"Good! Get out of here she's not Katherine Pierce or Arabella go find of the your other girls thats not her and you will not touch anyone that is friends with her. Not the blond not the witch bye." She turned and went back to her table. She knew that maybe she should have just left him alone but she didn't want to.

"What did you do?" Elena questioned she knew Hayley well and by the smirk on her face something happened.

Hayley just shrugged she didn't want Elena to know what she had just told him."Just told him off and he was following you. He knew your lookalike he was in love with your look alike."

"That Katherine bitch Kol was telling us about." Elena asked she did listen when they talked

"Yup." Hayley nodded she knew that this would get to her she didn't like being compared to someone else.

"Damn it." Elena cursed she wished she would have known that early but now was as good as a time as ever to find out.

"I know right it sucks." Hayley nodded making Elena just glare at her.
--

Arabella was sitting on the stairs she had decided to skip after Hayley and Elena disapeared. Kol walked in running his fingers through his hair she could tell something was wrong."Why her?" Arabella stood up and flashed to him."Why her?" She wanted to know what would make her brother risk his life for a girl and especially this girl.

Kol rolled his eyes he didn't have time for his sister right now she didn't understand."You don't know anything about what he did to her Arabella."

"What could he have done?"

"He-"

"Then how about you tell us."

Arabella and Kol looked back and seen Elijah Klaus and Finn."What did he do to her? You don't protect anyone and you certianly don't love so she has to be different." They had never seen their brother this way so obviously it had to be serious for him to change and do everything in his power to protect them.

"She hadn't even known she was pregnant until i came she was about a month and a half. He was nice i'll give him that at first i warned her that the minute he found out he was going to change. When i came i bought Hayley with me she was just a pregnant werewolf Elena gave us access to her parents lake house. Everything was cool until he found out. First he was happy then he wasn't she wasn't enough for him. Ethan can't settle he doesn't know how. He knew what that meant and he tried to kill all three of them. I had to give her blood the scar across her stomach was the first scar he ever gave her. He hurt her multiple times there was a point she wanted to die. Her parents didn't notice neither did her brother. The witch knew she was getting abused but there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't know her heritage at the time. Then there was a point that she just wished she would have aborted the babies said no maybe she would be better off. I watched it all most nights i was invisible in her room watched her scared of everything sometimes she knew i was there sometimes she didn't. She went through it for his kids that he couldn't care less about when she was pregnant. Then he left left her a check and said he wasn't coming back. She told him that was it if he walked out never to come back. And now here he is trying to take them from her his kids or not he doesn't deserve them not after what he put them through and Nik Hope is a great kid Hayley would let you meet her if you weren't such an asshole. He did it because of you what you did to Clemence all those years ago his plan was to get her to fall in love and kill her. Before you ever got the chance to use her for the sacrafice getting her pregnant wasn't apart of the plan." He flashed to his room leaving thenm all. He didn't have time to deal with them right now he needed to get his head right for now.

"I was a bitch yesterday Damn it." Arabella cursed she should have followed her gut Elena was the good Doppelganger she was just going through to much."Damn it." She was going to hit Ethan where it hurt for that.