Chapter 3

Bonnie came and Picked Elena up. Alyssa was in her carseat. They arrived at the bondfire. Elena picked up her daughter who was wrapped in a cover. She didn't want to be there especially in public with her daughter."I really do not want to be here."

"You got the necklace on." Bonnie asked. As far as she was concerned nothing had changed and if that son of a bitch went after her best friend it was going to be hell.

"Yes."

"Then lets go."

They walked to where the others were. Elena held her daughter to her chest scared that someone would try to snatch her away.. Caroline came over to them."Alyssa. Cutie baby. Can I hold her."

Elena gently passed Alyssa to Caroline."You can not take her to show everyone. No no and no."

"Fine." Caroline rocked her."She's so precious." She noticed that some really hot guy was starring at Elena."Hottie starring at you Lena. And i mean really hot."

"Caroline. She said no guys." Bonnie did not approve of the no guys rule but if Elena really wanted to go that way then she would support it.

" Well someone with Raven black hair and Beautiful blue eyes is starring at you." She got why Elena wanted to stay the single route but she didn't think it was a good idea."Mikaelson's flirting hard with Slutty Amy." Now Caroline knew that would get a comment or two.

Bonnie's eyes went dark. Now she was pissed and would very much like to see his head on a stick."Which one."

"Youngest. Ethan."

Bonnie carefully took Alyssa from Caroline."Go have fun Elena. Real fun I'll watch my god daughter. You deserve a night off."

Elena knew what Ethan was doing and it wasn't going to work. She had a secret protector of her own. That he would never be able to defeat and it was not Arabella."Bonnie he just wants a reaction and he won't get one. Cause I don't care. He can flirt with whoever he wants if it means he's leaving me and Alyssa alone. For me I don't want a committed relationship they end in tourture."

"Play the field I like it," Bonnie would do anything for her to do that.

"Ugh you two are so boring." Caroline whinned."Why play the field when you can take them and make them yours."

Bonnie smiled she knew the perfect way to get Caroline on board."Caroline think of this a guy not telling you what to do. Not using you for his own purposes Instead your using them."

Arabella walked over she had been listening in but wanted to hear it for herself."Hey what y'all talking about?" She didn't think this was a good idea she didn't want to make her brother more upset it was not a good idea.

"Playing the field this year." Bonnie smiled. She knew that if they fcould hear them they would hate this."Think about it Caroline. Even non-exclusive you'd be dating but you could still fool around with whoever you wanted."

"Are you seriously considering this." Arabella looked at Elena she didn't think that Elena was that type of girl.

Elena waved her hand warily."The hook up part sure. Guys are hot but not all that. I have a 5 month daughter i'm good."

"Oh Caroline there's Stefan." Bonnie pointed to him.

"Thanks Bonnie." Caroline walked away. Bonnie knew that Caroline was interested in Stefan.

Bonnie covered up Alyssa some more. Before glarring up at the brunette. She didn't trust not one of the Mikaelson siblings."What do you want?"

"Me and your friend need to have a chat."