Alyssa and Aaliyah were crawling around the floor. Elena was laying in bed with Kol they had a movie playing in the background. She turned towards him knowing they were going to have to get ready and get up soon. "Do we have to get up?"

"Elena." He knew she didn't want to and she would much rather avoid his family forever but they couldn't do that.

"I know." Elena knew she should do this especially since she was in love with him and their was no way he would be getting rid of her or his family. 

"We have to get up and go." He wanted them to get along he wanted her and Ethan to come to some kind of understanding so they didn't kill each other. 

"Do we have to do this thing with your family?" She knew they had said they wanted to do a family gathering but she preferred keeping her distance from them. 

"Elena it's time for y'all to get along." They hadn't gotten along as long as they had known each other and he wanted that to change. He wanted them to be on sort of friendly terms. 

"I don't want to get along with them i like Arabella i get along with Elijah." She couldn't say the same about the rest of them her and Ethan had a history and she pretty much always wanted to stab him. Rebekah was a bitch and she hated her with a passion. Klaus had used her for a sacrifice so even if she was a willing participate she still couldn't stand him and she didn't know Finn so she pretty much just avoided him. "I hate everyone else."

"Elena!" He knew they weren't going to make the move to get along with her and she was way nicer then they were ever going to be.

"Fine. Kiss first." She was very much hoping she could distract him into not wanting to go .

He shook his head he wasn't stupid he knew what she was trying to do and he was not going to let it work. "No i know what your doing."

"What am i doing?" She said as innocently as she could she wasn't doing anything she just wanted a kiss from her boyfriend.

"Don't try to seduce me."

"Why would i do such a thing?" She was going to try but she could already see it wasn't going to work well there was always next time.

He got up holding out his hands to pull her up and out of the bed. "Come on."

"Only because Hayley is there." She was only going because she had told Hayley she would bother her that was it.

"Deal."