Chapter 4

Elena woke up the next morning to her phone ringing. She grabbed it and answered it."Who the hell is this and what do you want"

"Damn bitch whats your problem."

She hadn't wanted to be mean but she was tired and hunngover. And it was to early for this. She sat up knowing that her sleep was gone."I have a hangover Hayley you good."

"Yeah he called me after he got off the phone with you are you good."

"I'm fine how are they."

"Good great they didn't like the drive to much but thats life um i'm going to be a student at your school instead of being a senior like i should be i am pretending to be a Junior 17 he already compelled my new records."

"Ok."Alyssa started to cry."I'm up see you later Hales."

"See you."
--
Elena and Bonnie got out the car at the school yard. She had told Bonnie everything she hadn't really had much of a choice not to."So you trust this guy right."

"Yeah absolutly they don't even know he's been helping me and thats my weapon I told you everything about Ethan the pregnancy Hayley i told you everything i had to hide."

"I know i'm just worried."

"It's fine." She noticed Kol sitting on the bleachers and Hayley a few up they were secretly talking. She knew that Bonnie still had more questions and that she was worried about her.

"What's wrong?"

"Hayley's here i gotta go see her meet you in Homeroom."

"Alright."

Elena ran to the bleachers and went up to where Hayley was she knew that he could hear her."You two are talking?"

Hayley looked over to Elena and Nodded this was going to make talking to Kol much easier."He said that they don't know Ethan has no clue about Aaliyah he think she died at birth." She was happy that her and Elena met even if it was because the Mikaelsons were trash."Why won't you let him heal your scar."

"Because that scar tells me to stay the hell away from Ethan and don't let my daughters near him either." Elena wouldn't let that one heal she needed it as a reminder of what he had done to her,

They heard Kol start chuckling."He says your hillarious."

"Stupid Vampire hearing."

"I'm a Hybrid honey. i put vampires to shame."

"And apparently i have magic that was never mentioned."

Hayley stayed quiet for a minute."He says he didn't think Doppelgangers inherited magic. He knew the Petrova's did and that they were strong witches but your the first Doppelganger to get it and that makes yoy special."

"Is Klaus going to kill me." Elena asked.

"He says he won't let it happen and if Klaus does he's doing a ressurection spell with the bennet witch."

"Ok."

"Ethans here with Rebekah and Arabella." Hayley had gotten good at listening without giving it away. She pointed across the yard to a guy with Blue eyes and Dark year."He's starring at you."

"Whatever lets go"

"What's the story."

"Your my god sister my mom's best friend daughter we've known eachother since we were kids but you don't live here. Our daughters are close your a teen mom just like me they don't havet to know our kids are cousins. We help eachother out and your emancipated."