𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

I stood back in the kitchen watching as Zymeir talked to two men who were putting together the furniture for Deshawn's new apartment.

It was 9:34M so he was at school along with Moriah. I was extremely tired, on my off day I slept in as much as I could but today I decided to run around with Zymeir which I was slightly starting to regret.

"Yea, the master bath is where the bedroom set and stuff belongs and the other is where the desk belongs." He informed them while pointing at the rooms.

His eyes flickered over to me shocking me, I instantly looked down at my breakfast hoping he didn't catch me staring at him.

Soon enough he was walking over to me smirking. "Let me have a piece." He spoke, nodding at my French toast.

I shook my head, rejecting his request "You already ate."

He smacked his lips, continuing his gaze on me. "Way earlier,"

I shrugged my shoulders. "You didn't wanna wait till Marcys opened and eat with me so..." I spoke while taking a bite of the French toast just to be funny

A deep chuckle escaped his lips "You still mad about that shit?"

I finished chewing before dropping my fork to grab my orange juice and respond to him. "I'm never mad." I lied not wanting to admit my pettiness.

Truly I was slightly mad Zymeir didn't want to wait and sit down to eat so we could talk. We hadn't had a deep conversation in a while.

He kicked his lips before bending down to my ear. "Stop playing, before we have to go home so I can fuck this attitude out of you." He whispered to me slowly before kissing behind my ear and slightly nipping at my earlobe

A chill ran down my spine as I placed my eyes on him. "That doesn't sound too bad."

He began to laugh knowing I would always say something bold back. "You do this on purpose. " I couldn't help but smile because what he said was true.

Quickly he reached grabbing my fork, lifting the toast to his mouth, and taking a bite. "Zymeir," I whined seeing it was only a little bit left. He moved the fork in front of my mouth waiting for me to take the last bite. I continued to stare at him before slowly opening my mouth letting him feed it to me.

"We can go there tomorrow." He said while grabbing my cup of orange juice.

"I have work tomorrow!"

I watched as he cringed leaning off the counter. "Pick something for dinner then."

He slapped my ass before walking over to the living room. I stared at the side of his face wanting him to look back over and see the mug in my face but he was too busy setting up the tv.

TW: ED

I looked back down at the container of food losing my appetite, half of the food was still there left to eat but looking at it made my mind wander to last night.

Oftentimes I still carelessly forgot to eat or even stopped myself from eating. Zymeir usually reminded me to eat something when he saw I hadn't or even just popped up with food telling me to eat.

I never really told him about my eating disorder. Though a couple of times I said things like 'I don't feel the need to eat today.' Or 'I've eaten enough for the day' discurgrely. Every time he looked at his sideways then ended up getting me something to eat.