15

"How are my two favorite boys doing?" Jisung asks as he enters his apartment after a long day of work

"Hello appa!" Yeonsuk runs up and hugs his clearly tired father who still managed to hug back with all his might.

"Tough day?" Minho asks.

"Yea... the copy machine malfunctioned and the usual annoying people came by to pester me with unnecessary work." Jisung rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry about that; want me to make you some tea?" Minho suggests he knew how much tea helped calm him.

"Yes please Min." He says before heading to his room to change out of his uncomfortable suit and into some sweats and a hoodie.

He came back to a giggling Yeonsuk and a flushed Minho.

"What happened?" Jisung asks.

"Minho dropped the water!" Yeonsuk rats the older out.

"I told you not to say anything!" Minho says with a 'tsk' at the end.

"I cleaned it up, don't worry." Minho directly says to Jisung.

"I was never worried." Jisung calmly says.

The father suddenly picked Yeonsuk up and twirled him around, throwing him up in the air and then safely catching him. The young boy was laughing loudly at his fathers sudden action, he loved this type of attention from his father.

"Appa, that was so fun! Do it again!!" The boy pleads, bottom lip out and hands put together.

"I don't know Yeon—" Jisung didn't finish since he wanted to shock the boy again before throwing him up in the air. They played like that for a while, Jisung stopped them once his arms started to cramp up.

"Sukie.." Minho calls for the boy.

"Yes mommy?"

"Do you want some warm milk?" Minho asks. He knew the answer would be yes, so he already had a hot mug filled with milk ready.

"Yes please!"

"Here you go my love." Minho softly smiles as he places the warm mug on the table.

"Be careful, it's still quite hot." He warns the boy.

"Okay I will and thank you mommy." Yeonsuk smiles as a thank you and he was pleasantly surprised about not having to wait for the cup of milk. The younger usually had to wait for a cup, though the no-wait situation made the milk taste much more pleasant..

"You know him too well." Jisung says to Minho as he creeped behind him, giving him a small peck on his cheek.

"Well, I have been babysitting him for like three months now." Minho rationally responds.

"Yea, yea."

"So are we going to tell him today..." Minho whispers to Jisung.

"Do you want to?"