02

"3

"3...2...1... READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!" Jisung says loud enough for his son to hear from wherever he was hiding. It had a been a few days since they moved into the new apartment and Yeonsuk LOVED it! The young boy was amazed by how many new hidding spots he had and so he begged and begged his dad to play hide and seek. Jisung finally caved in and played the oh too easy game. Though to his dismay, they were currently on their 10th and hopefully final round.

Yeonsuk was currently hiding in a 'secret' spot he found in his play room, which was an empty toy box. The young boy tried his best to keep quiet as he heard his fathers footsteps near his hiding spot.

"Yeonyeon... where are youuuu?" Jisung asks out loud searching for his beloved son. Jisung looked behind the curtains, under the bed, and in the closet. He wasn't in any of those spots... "Where could my little Sukie be?" Jisung cheekily says, as he looks closer and spots a small puff of black hair peak out of a colorful toy box. He slyly approached the box and bursts into the biggest smile as he sees his son ball up even more trying to hide his face, as if that wouldn't give away where he was hiding.

"Hmm.. I wonder where he could be?" Jisung says turning around and walking away from the spot. Soon you could hear soft muffled chuckles from Yeonsuk.

"I FOUND YOUUU!" Jisung yelled out once he sees his son peeking up from the toy box to see if he had left the room.

"No fair, I thought you left already." Yeonsuk pouts as he gets out of the toy box.

"Not my fault I'm a good seeker." Jisung confidently says as he kisses his sons cheek.

''I wanna play with someone else now, you're no fun, I always loose." He says running to the living room, his father following him.

"Baby, your only options are me, your uncles, and maybe your grandparents. So you're stuck with me for a while, get used to loosing. " Jisung says as him and son sit on the comfortable couch.

"Fine, let me go live with uncle Lix and Bin." Yeonsuk says to his stunned father.

Felix, Changbin, and Yeonsuk have quite the bond; Felix has always been the one to spoil the young boy, while Changbin is always there for Yeonsuk when he needed to get out of a scolding. Yeonsuk wasn't the type to disobey his father, but when he did the boy usually got out of it because it wasn't THAT bad according to his uncle Bin. All in all, the three were almost as tight as Yeonsuk and his own father!

"My feelings are hurt Yeon... you don't love me anymore do you?" Jisung dramatically says holding onto his 'aching' heart.

"I love you appa... but you're no fun sometimes."

"Well lucky for you, I'm leaving soon." Jisung says.

"NO!" The young boy shrieks.

"To work, leaving to work." Jisung clarifies brushing his hand through his sons beautiful brown locks.

"I'm going with grandma right?"

"No.. not completely. I'm trying to find you a babysitter for when I'm off at work." Jisung smiles.

"Oh okay, but they HAVE to be fun." Yeonsuk exaggerates.

"Okay cutie." Jisung chuckles as he turns on the tv for his son.

"I'm going to make us breakfast, all those rounds of hide and seek made me very tired." Jisung chuckles as he gets off the couch and heads to their fridge, which barely held anything in it.

Jisung sighed at the limited choices and pulled out a carton of eggs, along with ham, cheese and spinach. He took out a pan and spatula and started cooking eggs with ham for his son, then he made eggs with spinach and cheese for himself. He plated the food and called Yeonsuk over to eat. The young boy climbed onto his chair and happily ate the food his father made for him.

"I'm sorry that it's not much Yeon, I'm going shopping soon." Jisung huffs kissing the top of his sons head before sitting down at their table.

"It's okay, I love all of the food you make." Yeonsuk smiles with a mouthful of eggs.

"All right sweetie." Jisung smiles, adoring the sight of Yeonsuk happily eating.

Their day progressed as normal and now the pair were at Felix and Changbin's home. All thanks to Yeonsuk's begging, since the young boy really missed playing with his uncles.

"Uncle Lix!!!" Yeonsuk squeaks, running towards Felix who engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey sweetie, how have you been?" Felix asks.

"I'm okay, but my dad has been very boring." Yeonsuk pouts.

"Oh no... Jisung I thought you were better than this." Felix 'scolds' the older.

"It's not my fault he doesn't like to loose!" Jisung defends himself.

"No, that's not it appa... you never switch it up and that's the real problem." Yeonsuk states.

"Jisung you're a bore, now out of our way. Yeon and I are going to show you how to play." Felix sassily says. With that Yeonsuk bursted into a giggle fit, the stunned look on his fathers face and Felix being Felix always gave the boy a good laugh.

"Did Jisung make a fool of himself again?" Changbin enters the room, examining the scene before him.

"No I did not and could you please tell them I AM NOT a bore!" Jisung squeaks.

"Sorry, but I have to agree with them you can be VERY boring and basic at times." Changbin exaggerates.

"I am so close to revoking your best friend cards." Jisung scoffs while crossing his arms.

"You could never, you love us too much." Felix coos hugging his best friend.

"...I know." Jisung sighs snuggling into Felix's chest.

"Don't get too comfortable, Felix is still mine." Changbin retorts trying to hug his Felix.

"Baby don't get jealous you can cuddle with Yeon." Felix points towards the boy who was picking out a board game.

"Sukie, let's go play video games without Felix or Jisung." Changbin says as Yeonsuk happily takes Changbin's hand.

"Rude."

"Very." Jisung continues.

"Sooo how have you been?" Felix asks playing with Jisung's hair.

"Overall fine, I'm just kinda worried about going back to work. I really don't want to leave Yeonsuk with my mom again, I feel like such a burden." Jisung sighs intertwining his legs with Felix's.

"Ji.. you're not a burden. Yes, your mom might not LOVE that you had Yeon so early but that doesn't mean you're a burden to her. At the end of the day she's your mom and she'll always love you." Felix explains.

"It's not only my mom but my dad as well, we were all so close. Everything's run dry and I don't know if our relationship can ever be mended. I don't regret having Yeon, he's truly a blessing, but I wish that having him didn't come between our relationship."

"Yeon is here for a reason, he'll bring new and better things to your life. Your parents are your parents, I know they'll come around and accept what's reality. Enjoy what you have now Jisung, because one day Yeonsuk will be all grownup and ready to move out."

"...I love you Lix." Jisung smiles, tears brimming his eyes.

"Aww I love you too." Felix says kissing the top of Jisung's head before hugging him a little tighter.

"Thank you for everything, you'll always be my best friend."

"Thank you Ji, I probably wouldn't have made it without you."

And with that both Jisung and Felix cuddled on the couch while watching a Disney movie as Changbin and Yeonsuk had a heated Mario Cart battle in the other room.