05

Wow

Wow. Time goes by so fast, it's already Sunday. Tomorrow everything will hopefully change for the better, Jisung will go back to work on a normal basis and Minho will officially be Yeonsuk's babysitter. Not to mention how ecstatic Yeon is about having someone to play with that's not his boring dad, and it's even better that his new playmate resembles a cat! Though, Jisung can't help but to feel anxious about leaving his son with someone who isn't a close friend or his parents. He trusts Minho, but there's always the lingering doubt that's simply inevitable. To enjoy their 'last day' together Yeonsuk and Jisung went out to eat ice cream and play at the park nearby.

"Yeon, take a napkin you're embarrassing me." Jisung jokes. The young boy had chocolate ice cream all over his mouth and hands, thanks to the icky and sticky ice cream cone he got.

"Thanks." Yeonsuk playfully rolls his eyes, wiping his mouth and hands clean.

Jisung had ordered a strawberry cheesecake ice cream, his absolute favorite flavor. He got introduced to it by Yeonsuk's mom, Sooji. They'd always go on little dates to enjoy each other's presence and going to the ice cream parlor was one of their favorite things to do. Jisung would always get chocolate ice cream and occasionally rocky road. Sooji was the type to switch it up, she loved to try new things, or flavors in this case. Yet she always came around to her favorite ice cream flavor, strawberry cheesecake. It may not seem that appetizing at first, but damn it just mixes so well and their's nothing quite like that first bite of heaven, as Sooji used to call it. Jisung only remembers being forced to try it and then getting an "I told you so" from Sooji after he'd mistakingly judged the flavor and now loved it. That day he learned to try new things, just like Sooji.

"Appa, can I try your ice cream?" Yeonsuk asks with pleading eyes.

"Yes sweetie." Jisung answers by giving the boy a spoonful of his ice cream.

Yeonsuk erupted into a giant smile savoring the delious dessert.

"I love it, it's so good!!" Yeonsuk cheers.

"I know baby, this ice cream is truly one of a kind. It holds a lot of meaning to me, but I won't bore you with the details." Jisung sighs.

"Fine, you can tell me later for now lets go walk around the pond I wanna see the duckies." Yeonsuk says pointing to the pond near the playground.

Jisung had the last few spoonfuls of ice cream and threw the cup and spoon away in the nearby trash can. Yeonsuk's cone was almost completely gone, though it seemed liked half of his choclate ice cream went on his face, hands, and clothes instead of his mouth. Oh how Jisung hates doing the laundry.

"Look at the mama duck and all her duckies, they're adorable." Jisung tries to show Yeonsuk.

"Appa, I don't want that many siblings..." The young boy says astonished by how many ducklings there are.