03

With only a few days left before going back to work, Jisung was really starting to stress

With only a few days left before going back to work, Jisung was really starting to stress. He didn't want to leave Yeonsuk with his mom or any of his friends, but instead hire a babysitter. Jisung has always felt bad about leaving Yeonsuk in someone else's care because he didn't have the time to do so himself. Truthfully speaking, none of his friends bothered looking over Yeon in fact they all loved having play dates with him. Jisung doesn't want to keep putting extra work on them anymore, so with a little help from Felix he might have just found a babysitter.

The other day when Jisung was cuddling with Felix he mentioned wanting to hire a babysitter for Yeonsuk. Felix said he knew someone that would be a great fit for both Yeonsuk and Jisung. Apparently this person went to their old high school, worked at a cat café, and was the best in Felix's dance class, hence them being friends. Felix said he'll talk the idea through with his friend and would come back to Jisung about the details and their decision later. Funny enough, Jisung actually forgot the name of this person, but all he knew was that it rhymed with know. Anyways, Jisung is now waiting on that text from Felix.

"Hey Yeon, are you ready to go?" Jisung asks.

"Yes appa, but I just can't get my hair to look right." You can hear a loud sigh from the other side of the door.

"Can I help you?" Jisung asks coming inside the room to try and fix his sons hair problem.

"You can try." Yeonsuk says handing him a brush.

"Mhm.." It seemed as if Jisung had magic powers because with only a little bit of gel, water, combing, and time Jisung quickly fixed the young boys hair. Yeonsuk was in awe at his fathers swiftness.

"Thank you so much appa, now let's go before we're late!" Yeonsuk excitedly says, rushing his father out the door. Jisung made sure he had everything set before locking his house door and heading off to his car, tightly holding onto his sons hand.

It didn't take long before the pair arrived at the nice Italian restaurant to have dinner with Hyunjin, Chan, and Jeongin. Once inside the restaurant, Yeonsuk sprinted towards Jeongin to give him the biggest hug possible, those two are inseparable.

"Hey Sukie, I missed your hugs so much." Jeongin smiles at the small boy.

"I missed you too, dad is the worst to play with."

"That's so not true." Jisung defends, for what seems like the hundredth time now.

"Our Sukie isn't a lair." Chan perks up.

"Everyone loves to gain on me." Jisung chukles while rolling his eyes.

"Okay so they said- oh, hi Ji and Sukie- but um they said we have to wait about 10-ish minutes." Hyunjin explains.

"Hi Hyunjinnie! Where's Seungminnie?" Yeonsuk asks, while receiving a hug from his uncle Hyunjinnie.

"Ahh he couldn't come because he had to study for a test." Hyunjin pouts, he hated leaving Seungmin's side.