09

"Morning Ji, I made waffles for you, come and eat

"Morning Ji, I made waffles for you, come and eat." Minho softly whispers to the younger who slowly opened his eyes. Minho played with Jisung's hair, pressing a kiss on his forehead waiting for the other to awaken.

"Morning Min.." Jisung groggily says kissing the others cheek.

"Lets go cutie." Minho motions to the kitchen, taking a hold of Jisung's hand. Jisung sat down at Minho's small, cozy table, Soonie running towards his feet. The cat wrapped itself around him and plopped right on top of his feet, getting ready to take a good nap.

"The cats are clingy.." Minho chuckles looking at Soonie.

"Anyways, I hope you enjoy, Yeonsuk sure loves them." Minho chuckles handing Jisung a plate of food. The plate contained two waffles topped with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream, on the side there was bacon and eggs. The sight was mouthwatering; the smell and look was amazing!

"It looks so good Minho, no wonder Yeonsuk brags about how good his breakfasts are!" Jisung compliments the elder's cooking skills.

He was excited to try the waffles, he surely wasn't let down. They weren't soggy at all and if Jisung was being honest, he'd never tried something as magical as this before. Minho was blessed with cooking skills and Jisung was so glad he had the older in his life. Good food, good life.

"These are delicious!" Jisung hypes the older up.

"It a recipe I borrowed from Felix, I tweaked it a bit, but I'm glad you liked it." Minho smiles, grateful that he enjoyed his cooking.

It's clear to see that Minho wasn't confident in his cooking skills, let alone himself, Jisung hoped to change the elder's mentality. In Jisung's eyes Minho is a spectacular, one of a kind, compassionate human that deserved all the love and affection in the world. To say the least, he thought of the older fondly. Nothing less could be said on Minho's feelings for Jisung. He believed the younger is admirable, precious, euphoric, and truly deserves the best out there.

"Do you have a favorite cat?" Jisung asks out of nowhere.

"NO! They are all my babies, we all have our days, but I really couldn't choose a favorite." Minho quickly replies admiring his cats spread out across the room.

"That's adorable."

"Do you want more kids?" Minho asks.

"Wow, straight to the point, huh..." Jisung jokes winking at the older, "but to answer your question, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"For now, Sukie is all I need, but later down the road I'm not sure if my baby fever will actup or not and I'll want another baby." Jisung explains himself.

"Completely understandable, I didn't plan on having this many kittens either." Minho softly chuckles.

"I think your cats are lovely." Jisung compliments once again.