War bird pt 2

Fear is the influence of the devil

-----

One sunday morning it happened just like the warning of two months they only had two months.
It started small at 6 am, lifeboat got attacked. Only the edges were affected at first, glitching out blocks that slowly inched inwards. Lifeboat was easy to handle, quickly evacuating everyone but that was only the beginning.

7 am Legacy SMP got attacked, slighing more obvious, three watchers came and destroyed what they touched, they were handled soon enough by two admins.

10 am several single player worlds were destroyed, three casualties and five injured.

1 pm Dream SMP, Hermitcraft, Scicraft, and other high profile servers were evacuated now at the admin facility.

3 pm many servers like Hypixel. Mineware, and so on were also evacuated.

5 pm single player worlds started the evacuation process.

5:25 pm evacuation was ambushed.

5:48 pm ambush ended, head count started. Casualties: 105,609 injured: 209,700, safe: 120,130,938.

8 pm 90% minecraft relocated to Hypixel, Cubecraft, and Mineware, each with at least 20 admins of all ranks.

-------

Bella and X stared at the numbers and reported that evening, the casualties were too much, there wasn't time for the paperwork to be done, the entire realm was on complete shutdown. Multiple watcher sightings had also been reported the days before and the days after that sunday.
It was the definition of complete panic chaos, which made sense, they had been warned of death. But it was now that Bella and Xisuma had to make a hard decision, the mistrusted, their siblings. Their siblings could be a great asset in aiding them to safety but they could also be a downfall, leading them into traps.

Pondering over it Bella realized they needed incentive, the two had no one, but themselves, so no want to save the realm. In fact they could easily go to the watchers, so they needed to give motivation of why the well being on minecraft was indeed better than enslaving it. But what would that motivation be?

I asked Etho "What could completely change your mind?"
The answer was simple, "The future, the future would change my mind,"
And he's right the future holds a lot of power, it's the reason for many actions. It's a good thing I can project the future with my powers. The next step is finding them, they were in one of the five guarded servers. So the search began, we looked through thousands of lists and did eventually find the pair. They were in Cubecraft, our third biggest server at the moment. So the reasoning began.

And boy did they not want to listen, we had to tie them up just so they would stop running away.

---------

And this one is really short...