Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen: The Chef, the Navigator, and the Idiots in Wano

-------------------------------

"A cursed sword, huh? Interesting," Zoro mused as he stared at the sword in his hand, leaning against the public staircase he sat down at. You were long gone, having had a small mission of your own to find Luffy. That was right, you. It was weird to think that the students of Hawk-eye would be scared shitless by sharp objects. If you couldn't use a sword, then what could you do? He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Luffy until he had somehow appeared in front of his face.

"Oh! That's a cool sword you have!"

"Damn! Don't scare me like that!" Zoro yelled. Luffy put his hands to his hips as he looked at Zoro.

"What are you doing here, Zoro?" he asked. Zoro scoffed. "No, what are you doing here?" he fired back.

"Me? Hm," Luffy wiped his nose with his hand before proudly speaking with a smile, "I'm lost." Zoro sweatdropped.

"Why are you acting so cocky about that?"

And wasn't that his job?

"Hey, did you see Y/n anywhere? Somehow I can't find her.." Luffy pouted a bit. "I really want to see her, but I don't know where she is. I need to make sure that my first mate knows that we're here." Zoro let out a small yawn, leaning back against the stone stairs a little.

"Y/n? I saw her a while ago when I got my swords." He lifted his swords up in reference, before looking up at Luffy who had an odd expression on his face.

"Did she go inside?"

"Er, yeah?"

"IS SHE OKAY?!" 

Luffy yelled, pulling Zoro by the collar of his shirt and shaking him back and forth roughly

"Oi Oi Oi! Don't pull on my shirt and just ask me like a regular person! And I don't know, she looked okay!" Zoro now had his hand on Luffy's shirt collar. "And let me go!"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"-Hey! There he is!" The two of them stopped their fighting to look at the source of the person yelling. A group of pirates had surrounded a man adorning a cowboy hat and a cloak. Luffy sat down on the stairs beside Zoro, a confused look on his face.

"What's that?" The two of them watched as the man single handedly defeated the men without even pulling out a weapon, avoiding the bullets so that the men would hit each other.