Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Master and Pupil, a Bond That Is Not Easily Severed

------------------------------

Keep calm. You internally told yourself. It was best to stay level headed, but it was hard to do so when you could feel the rage exploding from your normally calm and disinterested Master.

He was angry. He was very angry.

You didn't think you ever saw him angry. Even when you made mistakes, he was patient with you. Just seeing and feeling the amount of hatred radiating off him was scary. What would have happened if you were his enemy?

Fear bubbled within you at the very thought. You would die in a second.

Everything about this situation was very bad.

* * *

Zoro could hear the shouts of Don Krieg's crew and their terrified cries of horror. He swallowed thickly as the man he had been searching for held an aura he could never imagine.

It was bloodlust; powerful, pure insane bloodlust.

"He followed us here... to kill us!!!" one of Krieg's lackey shakily spoke.

"We're done for!"

Moss head shook as his eyes followed to where Mihawk was staring at. His gaze was directed towards you, and Zoro's mind instantly clicked the pieces together.

"Was it possible that...?" His thoughts were cut off by, his captain speaking.

"Zoro, who's that?" Luffy's eyes were on the small boat now, but occasionally flickered back to the man who held you hostage. Frozen in fear of the figure approaching.

"The man I've been looking for. Hawk-Eye Mihawk. The world's strongest man..."

"Hawk-Eye Mihawk...?" Where had Luffy heard that name before? He placed his hand under his chin, thinking very hard. "Mihawk... Mihawk..."

Meanwhile, as Luffy was searching through his memories, Patty's grip on his pitchfork tightened. "That's the man who sank Krieg's fifty ships on his own in the Grand Line?"

"Then the one who destroyed Krieg's ship just now is also..." Carne was cut off by another cook speaking.

"But he looks just like an ordinary human. It doesn't look like he has any special weapons."

"His weapon is on his back..." answered Zeff, noting the bloodlust coming from the man. It was intense, and powerful, but from what he could tell, not directed towards the restaurant. He didn't know whether he should consider this as lucky, or misfortune.

"That can't be!" exclaimed Carne. "Did he really slice up that large sailing ship using that sword?"

The Head Chef's arms were crossed. "He's the master swordsman Hawk-Eye... the man who stands above all other swordsmen in the world..."

"B-but what's he doing here in the East Blue?!" Patty shouted.

Luffy widen his eyes in realization. He smashed his fist to his palm, making an "o" face. "I remember now! That's Y/n's Master!" Well, if your Master was here, Luffy didn't have to worry too much about you. Everyone snapped their necks to face the air headed captain.

"WHAT?! THAT'S HER MASTER?!"

That sentence alone had confirmed Zoro's suspicion. One of many, actually. It shocked him to know that you were training under such a great man, especially when he didn't even see you carry a sword. Was Hawk-Eye training you in some other criteria? After a moment, his eyes widened in realization. The bloodlust... that pissed look on the man's face. It was all directed towards Krieg, and by the looks of everyone else's face, it seemed that they had realized it too.