Story Extras - Number Two

Story Extra Number Two - Period Problems

Story Extra Summary: Mihawk tries to console the reader during her period. Features Mihawk and Jinbe. Oh yeah, and Garp and Sengoku at the end.

Small Spoiler: Reader's period is going to come up again in a future chapter because everyone thinks she's a baby and needs to be reminded.

------------------------------------------

You hissed in pain, clutching your stomach, abruptly dropping the bokken in your hand. Mihawk raises a brow at your pained state, making his way towards you.

"What is wrong, Y/n? Your performance today was also poorer than usual." It's been a couple of weeks since you started training with the shichibukai, and this week was your period. You were hoping that it wasn't going to be so bad like it usually was so that it wouldn't stop you from training, but you guessed you assumed wrong.

Face a little flushed from embarrassment, you answered honestly. "Umm... Master, I-I might be on my period this week."

He scrutinized you with those golden orbs of his, before lifting up your bokken from the ground. "I hope you realize that just because you're on your menstrual cycle this week, doesn't mean I'm going to go any easier on you. Nobody would in a real battle."

You nodded quickly, attempting to ignore the pain and grab onto the bokken. The pain that you were experiencing was nothing. You could handle it. Gripping the bokken tightly in both of your hands, you repelled yourself forwards, attempting to get a good swing at Mihawk. You watched as he swung his bokken up to block your attack, and you quickly changed your handling on the bokken so that you could hit Mihawk where he was open. He noted your tactics with a small smile, moving quickly to intercept the attack that was bound to hit him.

Except he was confused when you didn't make contact with him. Instead, he could only turn to look at you who was on the floor in agony at the cramp you were currently having.

You looked like you were dying.

Were menstrual cycles really that much of a struggle?

Sighing, he decided that maybe you deserved a little break for working so hard, and definitely not because he felt that you deserved the week off because of your struggles. Gently scooping you up, he marched up the stairs and to his bedroom, tucking you safely underneath the blankets. He learned the hard way of your phobia, and that was certainly something he didn't want the both of you to experience again. Moving towards the window, he unlatched it, sticking his head out, looking for your little phoenix friend.

Mihawk needed Phoenix to keep you company while he does some chores around the house. When he couldn't see the blasted bird in sight, he immediately radiated his 'you're not going to eat anything if you don't get your ass over here' aura until Phoenix immediately crashed into his room through the wall.

Yes. The wall.

He sighed at the fact that Phoenix was so dramatic, and the fact that he needed to get his wall fixed. Again.

"Stay here." He pointed at the bed and you with a stern face, to which Phoenix nodded slowly. He rubbed his temple. Why exactly was it so difficult to care for a bird and a fifteen year-old girl? It hasn't even been a month yet.

Why the hell did he make such an impulse decision to take you in as his student?

Walking downstairs, he headed straight for the closet for the cleaning supplies, only to remember that he also cleaned the castle up yesterday because of stress. He could have face palmed, except Mihawk didn't do such a thing. That was Shanks' thing. And he didn't want to be seen acting like that buffoon he called a rival.