Like me- Pop Smoke

Inspired by Pop Smokes song Like Me. Link up top

Bria

Are ya'll ready?." Josh asked obviously irritated. Babe relax we're tryna look our best," Bria came out the room.

You wearing that?." Her boyfriend asked

What's wrong with what I'm wearing?," She asked him

It makes you look like a slut but ok dress like your single friends," Josh replied

At this point I was so used to him acting this way it didn't even bother me. Today we were going to a pop smoke concert and I was excited about it especially since we have backstage passes. My outfit was on point and I was ready to go. 

We drove to the concert venue which was outdoors right on time because pop was coming out

"Said I'm never lackin always pistol packing wit them automatics we gone send em to heaven"

Bria rapped with her girlfriend. Girl he look good as hell in person." My friend Shontelle said.

I swear!," Answering her not caring that Josh was there. Oh fr that's why you came here dressed like a slut?," He yelled.

Hol up Hol up cut that shit off," Pop said in the mic. Aye brother you not gonna be disrespecting a sista at my show. Respect her or get the fuck out my concert. Matter of fact security get him outta here," Pop said

Security escorted him out and I was actually relieved but embarrassed that he waited until the song was going off to be loud and we were right in the front row! You ok B?," My friend DeAnna asked me

Yeah I'm ready to have fun now," I smiled

Aye shorty In the pink meet me backstage with your friends," Pop said and everyone made that oooh noise.

I nodded and he proceeded with the concert.
...
Pop

I hate that I had to put that brother out but what you not bouta do is disrespect a sister or any woman at my show and get away with it. Plus I want shawty anyway.

I finished the show and went backstage where her and her friends waited for me. Was crackin?," I spoke

Hey I'm Bria, this Shontelle, DeAnna, Lisa and Tasha," She introduced us

Heyyyy," They said in unison. Y'all can follow me I got a suite with a pool table and shit. They agreed and we went to the suite.

My niggas was all in there and it consisted of my boy Woody McClain, my nigga well he's white so my buddy Nick, August and Chris.

Aye fools these are my friends Shontelle, DeAnna, Lisa, Tasha and Bria," He said. Everyone got friendly with each other and we started playing spades.

I got about two books," Woody said. I have zero," Bria said

Shit I'm out this game I'm finna go smoke. Bria wanna come?." Pop asked. Bria got up and we went and sat on the balcony.

So was crackin?," He said taking out the weed

Pop I gotta man." She instantly said

Damn how you know me?," He asked her

Said she got me on the gram. So you know wasscrackin means I'm tryna holla?," I asked taking a hit of the blunt. No response.

look, I understand, but baby I'm a fan cause you the baddest bitch I ever seen walk on the land," Pop added. Trying to skip the subject she looked at my tats and she said what's that on your face?

It's a cold world," Pop replied. When I looked over at Bria who was biting her lip and it was sexy as hell. Now why she was biting her lips? I don't know but
It was hot.

The way you biting your lips though got me like "oh girl," Pop turned her face to him. Stop," Bria said lowly.

Come on ma I know I just met you but I see something in you that I like. Your not a groupie, Uu so damn fine, you're very articulate and I hate that you dealing wit a scrub. Look Illtput it on the table so that everything is clear. I'll Put them diamonds on your necklace and I'll match them on your ears," He said touching her Cartier earrings.

Yep I noticed them but uh call me when you stop playing baby," Pop said leaving her sitting there in shock.

S/O to all my readers and followers🙂💙
Like, Comment, Share