BIB2- Pooh Shiesty

Eryn

I sat in Pooh and I's penthouse and waited patiently for him to come home, Smoove to knock or the door .. or worse "the phone" rings. While I waited I hear a knock on the door. I know that knock from anywhere it was Dirk's girl India. When I opened the door she was crying and I knew what that meant "the phone" had rang. My little brother was dead..

Oh God." Eryn busted out crying along with India. A few minutes later Pooh walked in with blood from his shirt to his pants.

You bastard!," India jumped on him "you got my little brother killed"

No I didn't... that nigga Ant crossed us," He sighed. "Durk and Eryn tried to tell you!"

So what do we do now? Let's get ready to ride out." India grabbed the desert eagle and Eryn grabbed the pump. Chill out we can't just run up in his spot with no plan. Give it a week and he'll die...
...
A week later
Saturday

Durks funeral was Monday and I still ain't the same. However, I knew I had to get it back in blood. For my little brother, a son and a father. Pooh got our family and Indias family out of Chicago to California just in case someone wants to avenge Ant's death.

Aye India did your family get there ok?." Eryn asked as she put on her boy shorts that looked like a thong on her. Yes ma'am." She replied

"Don't worry Ant dies tonight"  "Smoove just text us Ant's on his way up". Everyone got into their hiding spots as planned. In order for me to cry I pinched myself and thought about Durk. I also put cheap mascara on, the kind you get from CVS and sprayed water in my face.

I opened the door sobbing and he hugged me. I could kill this nigga right here but I knew I had to play it cool, I couldn't be sloppy with this.

Sis, I'm so sorry about your little brother," Ant said

"Your little brother is about the be sorry for you" Eryn thought 💭

Me too, I just miss him so much," Eryn acted and laid on him. He was great man. The realest nigga I ever met." Ant said

The nerve of this nigga sitting here talking about my brother like he wasn't the one who offed him. On to phase two. Ant? Can you hold me?." She climbed in his lap

Aren't you Poohs girl?." Ant asked trying to hold his moans in as he grinned on him

He .. He cheated on me," Eryn "cried". Aww baby girl I'm sorry, look don't cry," He tried to kiss me

As soon as he tried to kiss me I grabbed the desert eagle and pointed it at him. "Woah hold on muthafucka." Ant got mad and almost pulled his piece.

Chill Ant, I want to do that to Pooh and I was practicing. I'm too much of a bad bitch to be played ya know?

I knew that. I knew you was just playing. He laughed. Can you reach behind you and hand me that bottle of Hennessy?," I asked

He turned around and seen India with Duke's gloves on. She was playing but I wasn't," India cried and knocked him out with a bat. Let's get him to the chair." Pooh said as he and Smoove pulled out the tarp and a plastic chair.

We tied him up and he started to come to. Eryn?." He said in a daze

Shut up," I said as she punched him.

Looks like those boxing lessons paid off baby." Pooh laughed. Y'all set me up?," Y'all are dead men", Ant laughed

"Why did you cross my brother and I?" Fuck you! He aint coming back so why ask?." Ant laughed

Don't your moms and grandma live in the 9th ward? 2622 woodlawn drive? See we got three black trucks ready to rush in so I suggest you be quiet. Or your mom and grandma won't be coming back." India smirked only seeing blood

Pooh was angry at this point. He began beating Ant then India grabbed the baseball bat beating him to a pulp.

Eryn? You want to end this?." Pooh asked as he handed her her favorite gun. I was nervous .. I never had to kill someone. I put on Durks ski mask and played his part in Black in Blood.  Eryn pointed the gun at him.

"Killed ya mans."
"Fuck the opps, inside my city, lil' bro put them in the mud (Brrah, facts)"

Eryn pulled the trigger and emptied the clip. Then Pooh and India did the same making his face unrecognizable. After the deed was done all evidence was gone. Then our guys took him to the most dangerous neighborhood. Poured acid on him, set him on fire and then took him to the bridge and threw him in. By time anyone comes looking for him he'll be only bones. 

My phone rang as I packed my suitcase to get out of Chicago for good.

It's done."Smoove said and hung up.

"Back in Blood little brother" She kissed his ski mask and threw it in her bag.

Like, Comment, Share
S/O to all my readers🙃💙