I Miss You-Kofi Siribo

Nina
"It's been too long and I'm lost without. What am I gonna do? I been wanting you needing you"

I listened to Aaliyah as I laid in my dorm room waiting for my boyfriend to call me and let me know he was here.

My boyfriend Kofi and I met at our freshmen orientation at Grambling State University. He was a theater major and I'm a dance major with a minor in accounting. But after Kofi starred in a local movie production his acting career took off and he left school. He had got offered a role in "Girls trip" and I loved the movie but I miss him.

Nina was cut out of her thoughts when her phone started ringing.

N:Hello?
K:Hey baby
N: Hey are you here?
K: I won't be able to make it in sorry baby
N: It's fine.
K: Im sorry baby I promise I'd be there for our date tomorrow but I'll make it up to you

I talked to Kofi a little longer and then got off the phone. Emotion took over me and I started crying into my pillow. I wanted Kofi. I needed him. I had a desire for him. Nina went into the kitchen so that she could put her feelings into her stomach and cry but she walked out of her room there was a man standing there but It wasn't just any man it was her man. Kofi stood there in my kitchen with a single rose in his hand.

 Kofi stood there in my kitchen with a single rose in his hand

Hey Nina,"He smirked

I stood there froze and next thing you know I was in his arms kissing on him. Kofi carried him into her room and laid her down.

You missed me baby?."He growled

Nina didn't reply she just moaned as he kissed her neck. Kofi started removing her clothes until she was completely naked and she did the same to Kofi.

He was going head first into her but she stopped him. Looking confused he kissed her and asked her what's wrong?

I don't need four play tonight."Nina put him inside of her

Oh shit."Kofi started stroking

Soon as Kofi started stroking her. Loud moans and profanity filled the room as well as the smell of sex. Nina missed him so much he could've came in her and she wouldn't care.

You coming baby? Wait for daddy baby." He growled

FUCK!!!!," I yelled out and came all over him

Kofi pulled out and nutted all over my butt. As I laid there collecting my thoughts he flipped me over and started to eat it.

You didn't want four play but I wanted to taste my baby."He winked at me

Nina just let it happen. She arched her back as she started to cum a second time. She knew this was gonna be along night so she prepared herself but didn't mind because her Desire was now being fed and she missed her chocolate drop.

So this was chapter one
How did y'all like it?
If you want to request an imagine just message me
Love, Comment, Share❤️