Leave- Roddy Ricch

First off can we appreciate how fine this man is:

......
Rodrick
Saturday night

"Nigga stop cheating!" Ain't nobody cheating you just can't play". Rodrick and his friends all chilled in the game room of his house playing spades and 2K 2021. His homeboy swore he was cheating so the laughs got louder and louder.

Rodrick, boys, I need you all to quiet down. I'm trying to put the twins and Nilani to sleep". His mom said referring to his little brothers and his daughter.

"Sorry Mrs.Wayne" "Sorry Mrs.W, do you have any more chicle?" His friend Antonio asked

"Yes my grown little children it's upstairs in the oven" His mother laughed. All my guys and I were making our way to the kitchen until I got a text from my homegirl with three dots.

Yo Rod, you coming man?." My boy Sam asked. "Oh yeah gimmie a minute". Rod went back downstairs and called his homegirl Keisha on FaceTime. An after the first ring she answered.

Keish, what's wrong?" I asked. I knew it was about her punk ass boyfriend, Sheldon. Look.," She held up her left arm that was purple and black.

Keish, what the hell!." Rod yelled

Please don't be loud he's in the bathroom," Keisha cried. Man, I don't even care about all that but I didn't want her getting beat up anymore.

Do you want me to come and get you?." I asked "Yes.. please," Keisha said crying even harder.

I'm on my way." I hung up. "Momma! It's Keisha"

Sheldon he— please don't tell me he put her in the hospital again?

No, but he beat her up tonight and she wants me to come and get her." I said while grabbing the keys to my car.

When is gonna leave his bitch ass?" Antonio asked. Ant watch your mouth!" My mom pulled his ear. Now y'all go get her and be safe. Rodrick and his friends all got into his jeep and drove over to Keisha's condo in one of the richest neighborhoods in Atlanta. When we pulled up Keisha and Sheldon were on the porch arguing. Aye man watch out," I pushed him

"Did you call him? So you call him every time we have a little disagreement?"

Keisha, you ok?" Sam asked her. She's fine." Sheldon answered for her.

I think my nigga Sam was talking to Keisha." Antonio replied "How can that be your nigga, he's white? Now like I said she is fine, you all can go"

Keisha, do you feel safe? Do you want us to leave?." Antonio asked her

You know what its fine guys. I-I overreacted," Keisha smiled weakly. As much as Rich didn't want to leave her, he knew he couldn't drag her out of there so they all got into the car.

"You good man? You just did an illegal U-turn and ran a red light". Something isn't right man I gotta go back. And that is exactly what the trio did, except they parked two houses away.

Not even 3 minutes of us sitting there we heard Keisha screaming and Sheldon screaming back. Except it was him screaming I'm sorry. Keish, I thought everything was ok?" Sam asked

I was just telling her I'm sorry even though it is her fault," Sheldon said and grabbed her arm as tight as possible. Go on tell them what you did and how sorry I am.. DO IT!

It was my fault---

Don't say that! You don't have to stay here tonight sis." Antonio told her. Yeah just let us know and you're gone." Sam added

Keisha" Rod said softly. I'm scared, he's holding on tight." Keisha cried. I pushed Sheldon while Antonio grabbed Keisha and Sam grabbed me. If he didn't he knew I would kill Sheldon. Come on Rod, don't waste any bullets on a guy named Sheldon." Sam said. Once we got Keisha's phone and laptop we turn around and head back to my house. This has happened so much Keisha has more clothes over here than she does at her own condo!

Oh, Keisha!." His mom hugged her

Ow!." She whimpered in pain. "I'm sorry baby, are you hungry?"

No ma'am," Keisha replied. I have some leftover baked chicken." His mom said

Not anymore," Antonio said as he stuffed his face with the last piece.

I can whip up--- No. it's really ok, "I'm just gonna go take a shower and get in bed" Keisha walked off.

When she was out of sight I started telling my mom. He really messed her up mom. There isn't any part on her body that isn't bruised or bleeding, she was even scared to tell us she wanted to go. "If Keisha admitted to being scared then he really had her terrified".

I just wish she would leave him and press charges.

If she doesn't want to then there isn't anything we can do. But for now, just be there for her." Mom kissed my cheek. Everyone showered and got settled into where they sleep. It was 9 pm and my friends were still there. If it is anytime past 8 pm my mom doesn't like for them to travel back to the Southside at night. Rod went to Keisha's room and saw all the bruises she had hid from him.

"Keish, you have to leave him"

It was my fault, Rodrick. After Keisha said that I had no more to say I just got up and went to my room.

Like, Comment, Share
S/O to all my readers 🙃💙