Don't let other or devil take power from you

You can not let people take power away from you and you can not blame others for your mistakes. Once you know what's going in your life and you let it happen and don't try stop the situation that is happening after that is your fault and nobody else. So don't be oh the devil made me do it or his fault because you do not want give the devil power over something that don't have nothing do with him. You shouldn't put the blame on your family, friends or so because your fault.

You can't let the devil take control over your life you will stop him in his tracks with his demons. For God gave us power and authority over the devils and demons so do not let them grow in you. The Lord will help you by bring people in your life that know about spiritual warfare and deliver you from them. As a Christian the devil or demons can not possess your body but can get your thoughts bring you down like that but you can defeat him before he starts. When you have negative thoughts or feel of rejections or have been rejected in your life pray God help you and have power authority of God in your life to defeat the devil and demons. If all you have do is call to Jesus. I know everyone is not save but pray you will get know Jesus for yourself. Father God help me to know you and Jesus help me be save and wash me and be baptist in the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:9-10New International Version (NIV)

9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Romans 10:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.