I am

I am Christian and I cant or wont deny that. I believe and know Jesus is Son of God and the only way to God. John 14:6 (NIV) Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
No matter what I do in life I truly need live for Jesus, because Heaven is my home not hell or earth. For I know earth is only a temporary stay. I can't run, hide or deny Jesus, because God is my father and He is center of my life. Jesus is the center of my life and the beginning and end of my life. If I run from God and hide from Jesus that like running and hiding from myself. My true self is all about God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and you know something when your flesh say something about living for Jesus and let it die. For you different from the rest and the devil bow down to you and let know before do something, because when God is the authority and power in your life devil and his demons have bow down to you. This what devil trying make you try run away from God and hide from him. If the devil can make you deny Him. He know God deny to before other.  Matthew 10:33 tell us if we deny Jesus before others. He will deny us before his Father. Hell not beautiful and devil is not ugly creature that people try make think, but he try make himself beautiful like light and try make us think he an Angel and try deceive us. 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15(NIV)
12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
No what we do in life we have to live for Jesus. I am not here to force Jesus on anybody, but I do want everyone to know Jesus love. If anybody want be save say this simple pray. Lord Jesus I accept you in my life and believe in my Heart you are a son of God. You will be save and found a good bible base church that have good teaching. To be honest is easier to accept Jesus in your life. The hard point can be living it. I am not saying that so you run from God. I saying so you can rely on Jesus more so you can rest in him and give your burden to him. Bible verse.

No matter what we do in life we need live not die. Sooner or later this world will end and will we be ready when Jesus come.