Cinderella

So many people want a happy ending or their Prince charming, but do you know what are asking for when you ask for happy end. You asking for trails, tribulation, test in life and hard times will come, but if u can make through all that without giving up and fighting thru it and having and keep faith in God Jesus or what you believed in yo mmke thru it all. With God we can do anything just don't give up on life.
How you ever though about this when you watch Cinderella she was born in royalty and made peasants by here evil stepmother. Why you may ask because of jealousy and she hate the child how her dad treat like princesses and maybe even like queen because favour here dad or Father had for her in his eyes he love would never die but only grow and he marry for his daughter so she wouldn't be alone. Have you ever through why sister was evil because of the mother taught them to be. If the mother didn't just show favor to her only to her daughters and ashly love them equal but honestly. I do believe the dad love them all just about same. What happen if stepmother or sister ashly nice to here would they still at end food chain or be they be in royalty also think about this no matter what she was going royal or marry high because she was born into and she never forgot who she truly is. So no matter what you can't forget who u truly is when the world or people put u down tell u u worthless or call u nothing or talk about you and other stuff you tell them i am worthy or I am a child of the most high God my father love me and favor is worth more then your words or insult. For my Father love me unconditional and don't judge me wrongly or bring me closer to him or lift me up. so no matter what I go through it only to make stronger wiser and closer to God my father and friend.
She dance with love and percent herself with love. She didn't just dress anyway. It was beyond her best everything was at love not pity or shame her family didn't even know was her. We can't let things hold us back because if we do we may miss chance of our life at times we have second chance take by horn and use it because even if try run you still be caught in blessing and love. You can't run and hide u will always be found.