An Unexpected Meeting

AN: Hey there! I have returned with another chapter after so long!! Its been since last year! And to make up for that this chapter is very long!! The longest chapter I've ever written!

But before we get into this, I want to tell you guys this warning for the book!!

This story will deal with past trauma of assault and trying to handle with grief!! While these aren't prevelant yet, they will be in future chapters. I wanted to let you all know now. If these make you uncomfortable, that's is totally okay! You don't have to read the book! ^^

But I hope you enjoy the book! I don't own Assassination Classroom or it's characters for they belong to Yusei Matsui! I only own Neko. Oh and I drew her up above for fun for this chapter quickly!

Enjoy!! Thank you for reading!

~~

I groaned slamming my head face first into the keyboard in front of me!

Sure, everyone around me looked at me strangely when I did that, but I couldn't help it. I was pretty frustrated staring at the library computer in front of me. The screen had a school's site on it and a section I clicked on which showed the students smiling or something for a photo.

The school was called Sakurami Middle School, but that didn't matter cause this wasn't the school I was looking for.

How did I know that? Well cause the uniform was all wrong! It looked nothing like Karma's uniform or even close to Takebayashi's!

Sitting back up a little and rubbing my forehead under my pink bangs, I leaned a bit to get closer to the notebook at my side next to my keyboard. I crossed off that middle school name then brought the pencil I was using to my mouth. I began gnawing on the eraser with my fang giving a small growl.

I kept looking at all the school names listed on the page. So many were listed and about half of the names were crossed off. Turns out finding the right school that fit the specific criteria I need was a lot more difficult than I realized.

Listing on the papers were all the schools that either had gray uniforms, were prestigious, or just middle schools well known. Most though didn't have all the criteria I was looking for.

I've been at this researching here in the library for almost a week now! I mean sure it's because I've got works to do, so I do all this mostly on my free time. Like today since it was one of my rare days I had off! I'd spend this time visiting my friends, but I really needed this time to find what I was looking for. Which turns out, is harder than I thought!

Go figure you can't just google 'Prestigious Rich schools with gray uniforms near me.' And not get a lot of results. I mean heck I don't even know if Karma is exactly my age! Or even goes to a rich school!

I couldn't find any profiles on social media that matched him. There were some accounts called 'Karma' but none that used it as an actual name or looked like him. So Akane's idea of social media was a total bust...

Looking at my list of criteria for what school I was looking for seemed so straight forward. I turned the page to it with Takebayashi's cropped picture taped onto it. "Prestigious school. Grey school uniform. Class 3-E. Red haired student! Piercing sunset eyes! What am I missing?!" I grumbled under my breath gnawing on the eraser with my fang more. My other hand went to my blue pendant attached to the choker ribbon around my neck.

My ears went flat under my beanie as I sighed. I didn't want to give up, but I might've hit a dead end... I don't even know why I'm doing this!

'What's happening to me?' My thoughts began again. 'I've never been like this before. Ever since I met Karma my head has been nothing but filled with him... and I think that's what drives and confuses me more! I don't know why he does that to me! I've had guy friends and met people before, but none have done this to me before!