The Purpose

AN: Hey there kittens! I just wanted to take this time and thank you so much for reading this story! This is my second Assassination Classroom fanfiction, but since I deleted the first one and wanted to remake a new one, this was the result!!

I hope you all enjoy and vote and comment! This has been an adventure so far of writing but still fun, as this is just for fun ^^

Hope you all enjoy and tell me what you think!

I only own the OCs and that's it! ^^

~~

"Pinky! I need a clean up at the front entrance! A kid spilt grape juice, and I don't want it stinking up the joint!" My manager called out to me in his booming voice that could probably be heard all around the store, and he seriously didn't need to yell that loud. I mean I could hear him if he spoke softer from a few yards away!

"Yes sir! I'm on it sir!" I told him though with a smile on my face and grabbed the mop I was already using to clean up a flour mess on aisle 4, holding it closer to myself and rolling the janitor bucket by me to where the spill is.

Though my manager was pretty much still on my butt, "hurry up! The grocery shopping rush will be here any minute, Pinky!" My manager was a prude man, very high maintenance and had no tolerance with laziness or messes. He has to be, maybe mid 60s I think... But his dark hair was graying a lot more then usual but besides his older features he was definitely the hardest worker here so it's best just to do as he says.

"Plus my name's not Pinky..." I grumbled to myself mostly as I dunked the mop into the bucket and began cleaning up the grape juice. But even if it annoyed me I just let. It slide and hummed to myself. Plus I guess it is understandable why he would call me that... My last name isn't easy to say sometimes and he refuses to call me by my first name cause of how "unprofessional" it is. Though I don't know what he means by that.

Plus it's not everyday you see a girl with bright long pink hair that looks practically neon and the fact that I just recently added orange streaks to it. To say my features and aspects are weird would be an understatement... My hair isn't the only odd thing about me because-

"Jeez what's got the boss man to be so uptight, huh Neko?"

I immediately looked up from my now broken concentration of cleaning this mess to see my coworker, Takeshi, restocking the post cards in front of me when he spoke my name. I gave a giggle and shook my head working back on cleaning, "what are you talking about, he's always like this!" I joked with him giving a wide grin and making sure the manager didn't hear.

Takeshi is young man who's a 3rd year in highschool. Even though he's very older then me he's still a lot of fun to be around! He's also been working here part time for future college expenses for awhile and we kinda began working at the same time.

He has a generic look of black hair but long enough to the base of his neck and dark eyes that always just held a sort of happy shine to them! He's a good thing to happen in this grocery store if I do say so myself.

"Be careful that he doesn't hear you two talking about him behind his back. He's been in a much worse sour mood this past week." A female voice said to us as a word of caution.

Takeshi and I looked over at one of the cashier lines to see, scanning an older ladies groceries, Yua with an amused smile as she gave us both a quick glance. Yua was like the opposite of Takeshi. He's fun loving and jokester at work while she's more get the job done right away, but I think that's super cool! Especially since she's an actual college students and her dark blue hair and golden eyes looked like the night and stars!