A Field Trip to Remember (Part 2)

AN: Welcome to the ninth chapter my lovelies!! This is finally ending the field trip episode! The chapters after this one will be a little more stagnant because I will be following the anime pretty closely, but of course I will try to add and change somethings to make it more interesting. So you all aren't just reading the anime just in Neko's POV.

Speaking of which, I gave this warning last chapter but here it is again, Warning: this chapter will have some graphic descriptions of violence! Some may feel uncomfortable, so I wanted to give the heads up. There's also a slight POV change like in the 5th chapter. I know those are annoying but sometimes I like them lol.

Also hope you like the drawing for the chapter!! Like the 7th chapter, where I showed Neko and how I hear her voice in a Japanese dub! Nao Tōyama has that also sweet fun loving voice playing Chitoge from Nisekoi (Also ironically voices Nagisa in the 2013 special!) And plays a creepy tone too as Leise from Trinity Seven.

Last but not least, disclaimer, I do not own Assassination Classroom! I only own Neko and the OCs! Hope you all like and enjoy this chapter!

/

A deep chuckle was the only sound in the small back room. While the tan skinned middle schooler stopped struggling underneath her captor. The back room looked as if it would be used for maintenance of equipment. Tools and cabinets were in the room with a workbench on the other side of the wall.

Yet the high school delinquent had the young girl pinned on the dirty floor. His hand was tight over her mouth, but her chest still rose and fell which indicated she was still breathing. Her pink bangs under her red beanie covered her eyes completely.

There were bruises on her face and legs. Along with scrapes from being beaten around. There was most likely more under her uniform that didn't easily show themselves.

Her wrists were still bound behind her back by the duct tape. Ichiro had her pinned not just by his hand on her face, but his knee pressed hard on her thigh, and his other leg trapping her by her waist. His other hand also pressed on her shoulder.

One would think she had given up, hoping it would all be over soon. This idea came across the delinquent's mind as he leaned his face closer towards Neko, a smile sliding on his face.

"Taking my advice, baby~. You stopped struggling to make it easier," he began to move his hand that was on her shoulder to grab her school uniform tie, pulling it to unravel. "Don't worry, I'll still make it fun~."

Right as he said that, Neko's head flashed up at him, opening her mouth wide before biting down on his hand that covered it!

He screamed in shock and pain as it seemed like her canine teeth pierced all the way to bone. Being sharper than normal teeth!

Cursing obscenities over and over again, the grease haired boy removed his hand from her tie to try and punch Neko on the sides to get her to let go. But it seemed as if every hit made her bite down harder on his hand, blood dripping down her chin.

With a cry, he tossed Neko away from him where she finally did let go. Rolling to the other side of the room as Ichiro was more concerned about his bloody hand that was dripping down to the floor. He held it close, jaw clenched tightly. Seething, "shit! Damn it!!"

"You hurt someone I care about..." a feminine voice spoke in almost a growl. Neko rose to a position on her knees.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I'm going to kill you, you bitch!"

Suddenly he realized something. Her hat had fallen off when she was pushed away. And on her head, there weren't normal ears like there should be. There was freaking cat ears on her head! And he knew they were real by the way they twitched and moved back.