First Day (Part 3)

AN: I'm finally on Winter break and finished my fall semester. Which means updating my books hopefully a lot more. And what better way to start the break with finally finishing up this long list of sorts of prologue chapters. These first 7 are finally finished, to introduce Neko, and sort of what the plot is going to be!

That's why there's a little thing at the end of this chapter that I was hesitant on adding, and I did last minute. But I think it helps move forward later story elements.

Now after this chapter I will going into the anime episodes with my own spin on them. They'll still follow the story of each episode for the most part, but some things will be changed with the addition of Neko in the class!

Also posted a little drawing I did of Neko up top with the Voice actress I think of when hearing her voice. Alexis Tipton has a great voice, and I just imagine the tone when I think of Neko, especially when her tone shifts from bubbly and sweet like Pink haired Moka from the anime Rosario + Vampire to a tone shift crazy sounding voice of Kurumi in Date A Live. I posted a video edit of what it sounds like on my Instagram if your curious!

Anyways enough of that lol! I hope you all enjoy and thank you all so much for reading! I don't own Assassination Classroom, just the OC!

/

The group and I stood outside of the classroom in the hallway after we ate. Where they began to tell me the plan for their assassination attempt. I stood next to Okuda and Kayano with the boys standing in front of us. Nagisa was right in front of me with his small little flip book in his hands.

"Okay so we have this plan we want to do in Home Ec after lunch." I nodded listening to him.

"Okay... Do I have to do the killing?" I asked a little worried. I really don't want to deliver the killing blow...

"No don't worry about it Neko! You're actually our distraction!" Sugino assured standing next to the blue haired boy, which I don't know if that really helped make me feel better.

Nagisa just nodded continuing his explanation of the plan, "we've learned from experience that if Koro Sensei has his eyes on you strongly, he'll be more prepared to face whatever you throw at him. Since you're a new student, we think that he will have the majority of his attention on you. Waiting for you to make a move, unsuspecting of us when we deliver the killing blow."

"You're pretty much bait." Karma teased oh so casually which really didn't make me feel better!

I glared at the smirking boy who was leaned up against the wall staring back at me.

"Thanks." I grumbled unamused.

"We'll be there though to help with you on your part!" Kayano replied referring to her and Okuda. I looked back at them confused on what do they mean by that.

"What we're making in Home Ec is a simple chocolate pudding recipe, it's something sweet so we know that Koro Sensei is excited about it. You'll be in a team with Okuda and Kayano, and we want you to try and get Koro Sensei to try and taste the pudding you'll be making that will have some chemicals Okuda made mixed in."

I looked back at Nagisa more confused, "wait but didn't you just say that since I'm the new student, he'll be looking at me?"

"That's right, so that's why it's going to be Kayano slipping in the chemicals. He'll be too busy to watch what you do to notice her." Sugino explained next.

I guess that makes sense. I'm quite sure though Kayano did not like the idea of poisoning pudding since she had such a look of somber on her face. It made me chuckle a little till my ears under my beanie moved at the sound of Okuda talking.