"How much would I get paid?"

Alex was at George's house, practically just laying on his couch doing nothing. George was waiting for his boyfriend to get back from work, and Alex was better than silence and 90's movies. (Or so Alex himself had said.)

"Dude. I needa job! I need fuckin money and stuff so i can actually go out and do shit with my life." Quackity groaned.
"Why didn't you say something before?" George chuckled as he pulled out his phone, texting someone as far as Alex knew.

"When is Big D gonna get back, I'm tired of your accent." Alex spoke with a joking tone.

"Unfortunately, the second my boyfriend gets back home, you are leaving my fucking house." George laughed as he didn't bother looking up from his phone.
"Ohhh. I get it. Some nasty shit is gonna happen after a long day of being sad and horny. It's understandable, no worries, Gogy."

George's eyes widened. "I'm literally trying to get you a job and you bring up my sex life?" Alex laughed hysterically at this.
"What type of job are you trying to get me?"
George sighed as he set his phone down beside him on the floor, looking at Alex.

"It's a babysitting type of thing. And before you say 'fuck that, i hate kids', this guy would pay a shit ton of money."
Alex was interested. He never said anything about hating kids. George was just being an asshat. But the 'shit ton of money' part caught his attention.
"How much are we talking, Gogy?"
George sighed, picking his phone up and mumbling a soft "one second." before he answered.
"Uhh..he said he'd pay about..30-40 bucks an hour."
Alex took a moment to comprehend this information. Then it hit him.
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT."

"What?" George laughed, looking at the man in front of him.

"THATS A SHIT TON OF MONEY, MAN!" Alex nearly yelled.

"Well, the kid is around 2 or 3 years old. He's an angel, too. Really sweet."
Alex thought about it for a minute.
'If I'm doing this, what am I gonna tell Karl and Nick when I say I can't show up for football night? '
"You there, Q?" George snapped him out of his thoughts.
"Oh, yeah, sorry. I'll uh- I'll take the job." Alex spoke in his usual, 'prepubescent 21 year old' voice. George giggled lightly.
"When do I start?" He asked.

"Does tomorrow night sound good?"

"Yea. Of course."